• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

gomez-tor-5x4_Diashow.jpg

I am not a superstitious person but as soon as I change my gomez avatar he scores :/

Sage00

Once And Future Member
@Seanwatch on twitter here.

For any bargain hunters:

Rangers' top players will be available on cut-price deals from Friday under clauses in their contracts, as they revert to their full salaries.
The squad agreed to cuts of up to 75% at the beginning of March, as administrators Duff & Phelps sought to avoid sweeping redundancies.
In exchange, several players insisted on minimum release clauses.
It means players like Steven Naismith, one of Rangers' prize assets, could be sold for £2m.
Others who have similar clauses include Steven Whittaker (around £850,000) and team captain Steve Davis, who would be available for in the region of £1.65m.
Kyle Lafferty, who has just a year left on his contract, can go for about £500,000, with Maurice Edu even cheaper at just £300,000.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Seanwatch on twitter here.

For any bargain hunters:

Rangers' top players will be available on cut-price deals from Friday under clauses in their contracts, as they revert to their full salaries.
The squad agreed to cuts of up to 75% at the beginning of March, as administrators Duff & Phelps sought to avoid sweeping redundancies.
In exchange, several players insisted on minimum release clauses.
It means players like Steven Naismith, one of Rangers' prize assets, could be sold for £2m.
Others who have similar clauses include Steven Whittaker (around £850,000) and team captain Steve Davis, who would be available for in the region of £1.65m.
Kyle Lafferty, who has just a year left on his contract, can go for about £500,000, with Maurice Edu even cheaper at just £300,000.

jbopIhL2gJnk8i.jpg

aJ3Ke.jpg

Thanks for adding me too :D

Sure ;)

*Panics at the thought of Yurt seeing me begging the designer for Copenhagens next kit to just copy Inters*

:'(

Meier

Goal.com (yeah yeah) says that City can purchase Gaston Ramirez for 18 million and have the first right of refusal for the next week. Mancini would be crazy not to move on that.. great price for an exciting young player.

elsk

Banned
Goal.com (yeah yeah) says that City can purchase Gaston Ramirez for 18 million and have the first right of refusal for the next week. Mancini would be crazy not to move on that.. great price for an exciting young player.

Great price, seriously? 8m would be a great price for him. For 18m I would expect someone like... Kagawa.

Hixx

fuk da off topics i am a rebel innit

we iz da community massif

ibkGj2vNlO3Try.gif

BRAP

One has only ventured into the Euro thread a handful of times. I don't like it.

Don't know about you guys but I have a very bad feeling about Germany at this Euro. Feels like this will be Löw's last tournament on the bench :(

Meier

Great price, seriously? 8m would be a great price for him. For 18m I would expect someone like... Kagawa.

Oops, that was meant to be 18 million euros (14.4 million pounds). But yes, I definitely consider that a great price for him. He had a nice season at Bologna and is a great young talent. He won't be selling for anything less than that any time soon. I'd imagine if he has another solid season next year his price will increase to 25-30 (he's under contract until 2016).

Don't go proving Mods right. Be friendly, the big events need to go in OT. Pretty sure we've already picked up a few new people due to the Euro thread.

E3 will still be going at the time of the euros, right? Wonder if they will shut down OT or have the servers explode even harder than usual.

elsk

Banned
Don't know about you guys but I have a very bad feeling about Germany at this Euro. Feels like this will be Löw's last tournament on the bench :(

France vs. Poland final. Loew to coach Austria after another disappointing run in a tournament with Germany.
Maybe it's just me but... Löw is a mediocre coach.

spidye

France vs. Poland final. Loew to coach Austria after another disappointing run in a tournament with Germany.
Maybe it's just me but... Löw is a mediocre coach.

löw will be the next bayern manager after heynckes leaves.
makes too much sense. :/

Fry

I once had a tweet RT'd by MCFC and Natalie Pike, then it went on to get like 50+ Felt good man.

Lucas tweeted me twice and also re-tweeted me. Aaron Paul (Jesse from Breaking Bad) sent me a private message. Cliff Bleszinski also replied me twice.

Beat that!

Wilbur

Banned
I got replied to by Charlie Brooker about Skyrim and loads of people retweeted me. It's odd how famous I felt.

I've also met Tom Daley and stood on his toe, done the robot with Bruno from Strictly Come Dancing and thrown a sausage roll at Minty from Eastenders for being a rude wanker.

Kenka

Somehow I don't want to see the worst happenning. But you never know.

These Germans born in the late 80's, early 90's are different from the ones born before them. They don't seem to consider collecting silverware as a duty, they are more about posh stuff and money, and who can blame them ? Financially, Germany sits on everybody's face, there is no incentive to "prove" anything on the pitch. Everbody knows how strong "the" Germany is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom