• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

We're about to sign Nicola Leali, 19yo goalkeeper, currently at Brescia. No details on the deal yet, he'll be probably be loaned to a Serie B team for a year. I keep hearing good things about him. Fabio Paratici strikes again?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who else is on twitter? Am I missing someone?
We're about to sign Nicola Leali, 19yo goalkeeper, currently at Brescia. No details on the deal yet, he'll be probably be loaned to a Serie B team for a year. I keep hearing good things about him. Fabio Paratici strikes again?

He is to young GKs what Verratti is to young midfielders.

To me

Hixx

I guess it has to do with their spam. There was always something trending that they had started. There was always that one hashtag with 1D in it. I can only hope they'll move on to Bieber fans afterwards.

Guess what's trending right now...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YURT, HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA!!! ME LO CONFERMI?!

I want a tshirt with this btw
yCKHj.gif
yCKHj.gif
yCKHj.gif

edit:

527820_410653285634153_100000684552406_1323582_1021277975_n.jpg

Good enough
yCKHj.gif

I guess it has to do with their spam. There was always something trending that they had started. There was always that one hashtag with 1D in it. I can only hope they'll move on to Bieber fans afterwards.

But my Dr. Bjerregaard account follows Bieber!

Anders Lokum Jochumsen wrote to it the other day, hahaha

Wilbur

Banned
Well I never wear it. Was surprised to find out that girl model and skin tight just doesn't look too great on my body.

nonsense girl i love when you wear it to bed

I'm a belieber like Woodenlung and Wilbury.

We should try to make #cunt trend.

We tried to make #GetHughesPussy trend once because my friend was embarrassed about being a virgin so much he deleted his Twitter when someone called him one, but it didn't work. Can't work if you just spam it within one catchment area haha

Why in the fuck is Löw starting to use Götze as DM/CM now?

Seriously, it's no surprise that BVB players don't look very good for Germany when they're used out of position or in shitty test matches only.

bjaelke

Come on. Even most Brøndby fans seems happy that they got rid of him. Him starting wouldn't be all bad though, would be even easier to hate on our national team and celebrate them getting destroyed in the group.
He played really well during the Spring campaign before we sold him. The sale came as a shock to many - we didn't believe Tørnes was capable of replacing him. He haven't really made any mistakes on the national team.
Let me know if I need to add anyone!
Don't believe I'm on it: @papa_is_a_bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom