• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the new Benitez

KtWuL.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
England are not particularly entertaining, but they are solid/frustrating and dangerous enough on the counter. They might do well at the Euro's.
England to pull a Chelsea against Spain in the semis.

Then they will pull a Chelsea against Germany in the final.

caramac

Not like we're going to set the world on fire at the euro's. This team is painfully average and I can see us easily going out in the group stage.

No team has looked anything special in the other pre-tournament games. It could be a pretty open competition.

England have absolutely no control of the game. But at least they've prepared for that this time instead of thinking they can. As Wednesday said, Hodgson is playing to the limitations of what he's got and it's effective right now. Every game will be like this England-fans.

New song.

"We've got no players! We've got no plaaaayers! We are England, and we've got no players!"

Gerrard's dead, Johnson's dead. Great stuff, give them the summer off. Hope Hendo doesn't play much either.

Bumhead

Banned
Clive Tyldesley has just said Fellaini has "endless legs".

My life would be much better if ITV were never allowed to broadcast a sporting event ever again.

Salsa

lol where the fuck have you been all season?

edit: yay dragon quest music!

lawl

best anthem

been here all season, but I havent been following any Euro development really. Was waiting till June 6 to make my post here since its when we ascend to 2nd place on the worlwide FIFA ranking :)

not even watching the game cause I had too much coffee and I get nervous as fuck. Im listening to it in the background.. will watch some of it..

Bumhead

Banned
Now he's said "reasonably comfortable passage through the group".

Just fuck off Tyldesley you flapping vagina of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom