• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
mexbh7zm.gif

What's GAFs verdict on the Mexico shirt? Thinking of picking up a green jersey as well and I like it. Besides Germany away, I can't really think of any other nice looking green jerseys.

elsk

Banned
Lucas, Ramires, Lucas Moura, Diego (Atletico Madrid) should be in there. Fuck Mano Meneses.

And Luiz Gustavo :(... wait, I prefer him to rest actually :p

brazil need Robinho.

why does Gio never get a game for Spurs?

Maybe he's an ass? Idk. EPL is just not the league for him, technique-players like him are benched in the PL. Just wait and see how much time Marin gets! haha.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
brazil need Robinho.

why does Gio never get a game for Spurs?

Because he's a prat. Drink driving arrests, late to training and lazy, not tough enough for the PL. He has never taken his career in England seriously.

If Hulk joins Chelsea they will have the two finest asses in the PL.

Fry

Yeah that's what I was thinking. But Méjico is playing really well though, that's for sure.

Yes, I wasn't saying that regarding today's performance. Credits to Mexico.

I just want to see a different team already. Fuck Meneses. (I'll never get tired of saying this)

elsk

Banned
Was this posted already?

Express: David "Junior" Hoilett joins Gladbach for four years, contract already signed.

Good luck Junior

Fantastic talent and will thrive there I predict he will be at bayern or bigger within 2 years

Edit - this can't be true, Steve Kean said he was staying and he always tells the truth, he even told the owners he way staying in his crunch talks

Meier

I thought there was a decent amount of interest in Hoilett in the Premier League. Gladbach must have offered him a great deal.

Lovely goal above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom