• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Left or right? That is the question.
Not arsed, to be honest.
Apparently Watch_Dogs is a PC/PS3/360 game. But they confirmed that game was running on PC. Will be very interesting to see the console versions.

The one on the left looks an awful lot like Kate Upton.
As horrendous as this may sound, two of my housemates made powerpoint presentations of their top 50 women in the world, including stats, figures and personal information; Kate Upton was in the top 10 on both. She's just gorgeous.

Watch Dogs won't look half as good on consoles. Just things like animation blending, texture pop in, lighting etc. It looks too clean. And also too scripted. There's no way in hell the game is consistently that dynamic. For example, it's clear that the traffic light scene was scripted to happen, not a spontaneous occurrence as the game implies.

As horrendous as this may sound, two of my housemates made powerpoint presentations of their top 50 women in the world, including stats, figures and personal information; Kate Upton was in the top 10 on both. She's just gorgeous.

:lol this is hilarious.

The Kate Upton thing does lend a lot to the quote "a face that money can buy". Not that I care of course.

Arnie

:lol this is hilarious.

The Kate Upton thing does lend a lot to the quote "a face that money can buy". Not that I care of course.

They started it last year so they began by giving a speech to the former winner. Then at the end they had a graph plotting out the average age, and whether beauty trends to older or younger women. I think the graph evened out at about 28 years old as the sweet spot, which is up on last years 23.

All picks must be selected based on the previous year too. So if a woman has gone off the radar then she can only drop from the previous year. All picks must specify whether the candidate has climbed, fallen, or if in fact she is a new entry.

Wilbur

Banned
On the subject of lists, a few friends and I made a list of the top 100 black people in the world once. Highlights include:

98. Leonardo from "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles"
97. Coolio
95. Daffy Duck
94-93. Kenan & Kel
92. Lomana Lua Lua
91. Raven
89. Patrick from "Eastenders"
88. Gary Coleman from "The Simpsons"
86. Laurence Olivier
85. Michael Jackson (1958-1987)
84. Theo Walcott
81. Mel B from popular video game "Get Fit With Mel B"
80. Jesus Christ
79. Amir Khan
78. Gavin Henson
77. Angela Griffin from 1990s "Eastenders" & "Cutting It"
75. Vin Diesel, star of "A Man Apart" and "Saving Private Ryan"
74. Dean from "Big Brother 2"
73. Robert Downey Jr.
71. That guy from "The X Factor"
70-56. The 15 Black Members of UK Garage Hip Hop Collective "So Solid Crew"
40. Steve McQueen
39-19. The Wu Tang Clan
17-16. Vivian Banks & Vivian Banks
15-14. The Men In Black
13. Water Balloon Guy
9. Lance Vance
7. Gastly
6. Marlon Wayans
5. Carlton Banks
4. Kanye West
1. Emmanuel Eboue

Clegg

There is a poster in the Watch_Dog thread that supposedly works for Ubisoft.

He says the game is running on 360/PS3.

elsk

Banned
Wow, if they release that game for current gen I will be very impressed and will throw my money to their faces.

Also:

imjUgTMR420fd.gif

That gif should be posted in every page.

Clegg

Sorry I should have made my original post clearer.

The demo was most likely running on a PC but PS3/360 versions are also being worked on.

Bloody Hell:
inFpEbWL8J4rK.gif

Clegg

Watch Dogs is clearly the best thing ever.

Watch Ubisoft troll everyone by tacking on the needless online co-op.

Or worse, make it online only.

Hixx

Watch Dogs is clearly the best thing ever.

Watch Ubisoft troll everyone by tacking on the needless online co-op.

Or worse, make it online only.

I'm pretty sure the whole last section was kind of hinting at it being a MP co-op game...

Wow, I'm excited. I found out tonight that an older friend of mine through coaching knows a c-level exec at one of the top tech companies in the world. A company I was already applying to. I am excite.

Oh, and Oliver Stone's Savages looks pretty cool. Plus it has Tim riggins and the beautiful Blake lively.

Facism

Gold Member
E3 so far has been like 2 girls 1 Cup. I'm the cup and Microsoft and Sony are the two girls. Hopefully Nintendo aren't completely lacking in actual games to show.

elsk

Banned
Guys recommend me some guy cheap games please? My last buy (outside FIFA) was Gears 2, so yeah :(

Is L.A. Noire good?

So uhm, watch dogs looked good. That was however no doubt pc version. Far cry 3 looked dumb as shit. Quantic dreams new game looked good, but bald Ellen Page? Come on. The last of us gave me a hard on. Over all shitty conferences all around, guess they are saving their guns for next year with new hardware announcements.

So uhm, watch dogs looked good. That was however no doubt pc version. Far cry 3 looked dumb as shit. Quantic dreams new game looked good, but bald Ellen Page? Come on. The last of us gave me a hard on. Over all shitty conferences all around, guess they are saving their guns for next year with new hardware announcements.

You missed the most beautiful game of all then ^^^

Star Wars 1313? It sure was pretty and they tried going all uncharted with the set pieces and one liners while nearly dying, but it just looked... pretty boring.

Edit : damn, totally forgot about Vita, did Sony even give a shit? lol

Star Wars 1313? It sure was pretty and they tried going all uncharted with the set pieces and one liners while nearly dying, but it just looked... pretty boring.

Edit : damn, totally forgot about Vita, did Sony even give a shit? lol

Yeah the gameplay looked pretty bad/non-existent.

The Last of Us looks incredible. Only game so far that I'm excited or interested in. Hope Nintendo show some good stuff tmrw but I'm not holding out hope.

elsk

Banned
Man, I picked the wrong console this gen :( PS3 has so many titles I want to play. In xbox 360 they only released titles I enjoy in the first two years.

Star Wars 1313 looks amazing. HATERS... VAYANSE A LA MIERDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom