• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude has a hard-on for hating on America. :lol

Not sure if serious. I hate everything equally but if hating on some sport chick is hating on America... Then I guess, yes, I love hating on it.

*takes back praise for Ellen Page on the last days time*

Edit : damn, she's Canadian! AMERICA TRULY SUCKS! Will take away my praise for the last of us then, damn american developed games.

elsk

Banned
This dude has a hard-on for hating on America. :lol

Who doesn't? :p

Aug9t4KCQAEd7Dd.jpg

Fry

Not sure if serious. I hate everything equally but if hating on some sport chick is hating on America... Then I guess, yes, I love hating on it.

*takes back praise for Ellen Page on the last days time*

Edit : damn, she's Canadian! AMERICA TRULY SUCKS! Will take away my praise for the last of us then, damn american developed games.

I think he was talking about Verano, dude!

elsk

Banned
I love you guys! except the Dortmund-monsterwathever fan :p

Just ordered 3 games (LA Noire, The Saboteur and Prince of Persia 2008) for 50 bucks. I want to play something outside FIFA.

bjaelke

The last of us looks sooo fucking good. The only thing that excited me from E3. The conferences all sucked.

I managed to miss the Last of Us. Fell asleep during the conference so it can't have been very exciting. Caught the playthrough just now. ND got this generation locked down. I could watch it on repeat until the EUROs start.

GorillaJu

I managed to miss the Last of Us. Fell asleep during the conference so it can't have been very exciting. Caught the playthrough just now. ND got this generation locked down. I could watch it on repeat until the EUROs start.

Gameplay trailers are usually pretty bad, right? You almost never see anything that actually impresses. Instead it's always "I'm sure it'll be fun when *I* play it," but I saw so much in that TLOU trailer that legitimately surprised me. It looks like a damn fine game. I can't wait for it.

snoopen

I don't really care about console games anymore (pc gaming ftw.. my 360 and ps3 collect dust), i do find it incredibly amusing how daft people are in claiming this years showings are empty/dull. No shit. New consoles are coming out next year, they aren't developing for a dying technology. Most games shown for consoles are this year.

That star wars game looks amazing, as does that ubi game. The last of us looks identical to uncharted and quite borign tbh.

dc89

Latest City rumours are Jack Butland to come.

Also I think Mancini has accepted Thiago Silva is out of reach, so he's turned attention to Agger, Coloccini and according to the banned newspaper, David Luiz. Chelsea beat City to his signature last time Mancini was interested.

Personally can't see Coloccini.

Yen

Latest City rumours are Jack Butland to come.

Also I think Mancini has accepted Thiago Silva is out of reach, so he's turned attention to Agger, Coloccini and according to the banned newspaper, David Luiz. Chelsea beat City to his signature last time Mancini was interested.

Personally can't see Coloccini.

Well if the Dialy Mial say it, it must be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom