• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stupid move. But happy for Juve to get the services of a talented young player.

I hope he becomes a massive player for them and helps Juve beat United in the CL

He's likely going to help Udinese finish third again.

Beating us twice on the way.

lol, is this a mis translation or is Buffon really saying he bought 20 rolex watches in a betting shop?
KuGsj.gif

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/01/3141960/buffons-bank-transfer-was-for-20-rolex-watches-and-not

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon posted this on his FB:

562273_309653912456626_1913303752_n.jpg

lol, is this a mis translation or is Buffon really saying he bought 20 rolex watches in a betting shop?
KuGsj.gif

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/06/01/3141960/buffons-bank-transfer-was-for-20-rolex-watches-and-not

Mistranslation.

odd_morsel-Below said:
Plan to loan him?

Conte wants to see him in training first, but we're 99% sure he's going on loan somewhere.

He's really young and was never a first team regular, I don't think he's going to gamble on him.

Yen

I know FootballGAF is a big fan of Man v Food, but god, the amount of time yer man spends going, "oh man" or making bad puns and quips annoys me.

kharma45

Oxx

None of these E3 conferences are conducive to some Major League snacking.

I'll just lie in bed, watch some trailers and think about burgers.

WJD

Happy that Kagawa is official now. Just need a proper midfielder to partner Carrick and a proper left back to usurp Evra and we're good to go.

pappe

Happy that Kagawa is official now. Just need a proper midfielder to partner Carrick and a proper left back to usurp Evra and we're good to go.

Scholes/Cleverley/Ando not good enough?

I hope we buy a good LB with our remaining $.

Mastadon

Banned
I know FootballGAF is a big fan of Man v Food, but god, the amount of time yer man spends going, "oh man" or making bad puns and quips annoys me.

Careful now. Adam Richman is close to top of my 'Minor celebrities I'd like to have a pint with' list.

Wilbur

Banned
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE HAVE ACTUALLY SIGNED SOMEONE WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS THAT ISN'T ENGLISH AND IS A SIGNING THAT PROVED THERE IS VALUE IN THE MARKET AND NOT ONLY THAT HE WILL SOON BECOME JAPAN'S GREATEST EXPORT SINCE AKIRA KUROSAWA BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CAST OF SEVEN SAMURAI BEAT BAYERN MUNICH 5-2 SHINJI KAGAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Slizz

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE HAVE ACTUALLY SIGNED SOMEONE WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS THAT ISN'T ENGLISH AND IS A SIGNING THAT PROVED THERE IS VALUE IN THE MARKET AND NOT ONLY THAT HE WILL SOON BECOME JAPAN'S GREATEST EXPORT SINCE AKIRA KUROSAWA BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CAST OF SEVEN SAMURAI BEAT BAYERN MUNICH 5-2 SHINJI KAGAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

iqV7excUmoRa.gif

Who is the next target now for United?

Mastadon

Banned

So you approve then Wilbury?

Man, I picked the wrong console this gen :( PS3 has so many titles I want to play. In xbox 360 they only released titles I enjoy in the first two years.

Star Wars 1313 looks amazing. HATERS... VAYANSE A LA MIERDA.

I feel similar, but my xbox got a lot of mileage. It's easy to say that looking back because we missed out on a lot of games while not owning an PS3. Don't regret :)

I met him at a place in Pittsburgh while he was filming. He's a cool guy. Also, from Cleveland. So, stfu. :)

EDIT: Great, now all the plastics are arriving to talk about Shinji.

Arnie

Should be an excellent signing, both on the pitch and commercially.

God football's boring at the moment. It's not even pre-season.

Slizz

She really should start wearing less clothes in mad men so we aren't forced to watch that shit show community, just to catch a glimpse of her tits.

She needs to just go on a vacation to Hawaii or something an put on a bikini already.

Or more movie roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom