• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

ibz4ZjsXY0x0Wp.gif

icjWWx1zyCTjl.gif

Credit to rvy in the PES 2013 thread.

Carbonox

Pretty good, i feel he was really important in winning the championship this year as an anchorman. A good defensive midfielder who knows how to put pressure on enemy players and always seems to work hard. Would rather have him than Mark van Bommel in the Dutch national squad as a DM to be honest.

Not sure if he would succeed in the premier league though. He is like 1.65m tall.

Awesome, I wouldn't mind him then, though I reckon Newcastle intends for him to be a replacement for Tiote.

Carbonox

Just scored 4 tickets for me and my mates (one of which is his birthday) at the Camden Odeon for The Dark Knight Rises, on release day. IMAX screen too. Quite chuffed though there were a shit load of seats still available for the 12.15 showing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
5/11 a side sounds like a great idea! With Sunhi taking pictures/videos!

Where were you guys when I was in London last year! :/
Weren't Barca and Juve supposed to play against each other this summer in the Gumper Trophy?

Yeah, but it's a preseason game. We almost never win those :p It's hard to take them seriously.

PaulLFC

That just looks daft to me re: PES

i still dont believe it yet
I'm waiting for the demo, but they released yet another trailer that's 5 minutes long and shows some of the improvements, I think it actually looks quite good there. Manual shooting especially, if they can get it right, looks like it could be brilliant. Good to see more variation in the tackling and collision animations too.

GorillaJu

My next work - not quite complete (needs a kit, background, neck). Hopefully this one should be pretty obvious who it is. My gf got it on the first try and she doesn't even watch football!

honda_wip9c8x2.png

GorillaJu

Horrible keepers also how is that a one-two passing. I thought 1-2 passing is a back and forth pass between 2 players only. That looked more like a 1 touch pass.

Pretty sure the demo was for 1-two passing, he's just gif'd a part that shows off the "full manual" part

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
odd_morsel said:
http://www.abload.de/img/honda_wip9c8x2.png[img][/quote]
That's honda_wip9c8x2 :)
[quote=Salazar]I was there around April. Yurt, y u no buy me a coffee ? [/quote]

You should've told us!

PaulLFC

Horrible keepers also how is that a one-two passing. I thought 1-2 passing is a back and forth pass between 2 players only. That looked more like a 1 touch pass.
Watch the trailer, it shows the 1-2, that's just part of the trailer showing the manual passes and runs.

Hixx

I've actually been more impressed with the PES videos this year than FIFA. And I think PES has been absolutely horrendously shit since PES6.

dc89

Dunno if this was already posted but Al Jazeera reporting that Arsenal have agreed a fee with Montpellier for Giroud.

Also City have released Andrea Mancini. lol.

Clegg

L'Equipe are reporting that Thiago Silva is on his way to PSG. The transfer fee is supposedly between 40m-50m euros.

PSG are also very close to signing Lavezzi and apparently threy're monitoring Giroud too.

Edit: Beaten

sohois

Is the defence actually like that in PES13 or is that just to show cool shit you can do in the game?

Nadal and Djoko haven't even finished their game. Its crazy.

Defences were too good in PES 2012, it made it impossible to score. Plus I'd imagine there is still a lot of work to go into various aspects of the game.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh shit we jinxed it, it's being rained off again as we speak :lol

It's back!!!!

L'Equipe are reporting that Thiago Silva is on his way to PSG. The transfer fee is supposedly between 40m-50m euros.

PSG are also very close to signing Lavezzi.

Don't get why everyone's going France. Lavezzi doesn't like Naples, I get that. But surely Inter
dont hate me
would have been better?

dc89

PSG are also very close to signing Lavezzi and apparently threy're monitoring Giroud too.

Edit: Beaten

If they get Silva it trumps anything really. There aren't many better in the world.

McEnroe winning English hearts!

I'm off to the pub, c'mon England don't be embarrassing. I'll be back later to read through all the meltdowns :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom