• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

WE ARE AGREED

iblh9ds2OCwar1.gif

He used to be going out with a friend of mine (I love in Newcastle remember) she took some pictures in a mirror when they were...intimate.

Her Dad fucking hated him, it even physical at one point because he treated her like total shit. Had a 3-some with some other school friends of mine and that was the end of that!

Clegg

He used to be going out with a friend of mine (I love in Newcastle remember) she took some pictures in a mirror when they were...intimate.

Her Dad fucking hated him, it even physical at one point because he treated her like total shit. Had a 3-some with some other school friends of mine and that was the end of that!

I'd love to see those pictures, out of morbid curiosity. Like staring at animal cocks

redacted

Hixx

iGSizjnsDNTfJ.png

??

jtb

Banned
BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
BREAKING Harry Redknapp has left his job as manager of Tottenham #bbcfootball

wonder where he'll end up next now that he's getting sacked/forced out and missed out on the england job or if he'll just retire. it would be nice to see AVB or rafa at the spurs job - almost in the champions league, decent amount of money to spend, strong nucleus of a squad to build upon.

Hixx

Naaaa non of them, only one of the girls is from Newcastle anyway!

If only I knew back then he was going to be a star I'd have deffo kept hold of those pictures :lol

Edit: I'd try and get enough to buy Gaf, unban Jeff and start my reign of terror.

I meant his sexual escapades sounded like it was from an episode of it.

NOT THAT I'D KNOW

I wonder how child-like his resignation letter was.

Quick! Someone do a mock up.

:lol Hixx, I actually wouldn't know. Only seen about 10 mins of it in my life, always see them though.

I think it's very brave and ambitious from Spurs. Assuming he has been let go simply for football reasons, I guess they want a manager who they believe can push them into the top 4 and they really should have done that this season. It wasn't a bad season by any means, they played some great football but then fell away badly.

I guess Levy wants somebody who can maintain the peak form that the side is capable of. Very ambitious IMO. Risky, but you need to take risks to get up the table.

Stupid decision by the Spurs. They have Chelsea, Man City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool to compete with and their solution is to sack 'arry? Wow

Everyone says he left, not that he was fired. Not sure though, haven't really followed.... But meh, they can do better than Harry. Especially if he had his mind elsewhere (England job) while training spurs.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's very brave and ambitious from Spurs. Assuming he has been let go simply for football reasons, I guess they want a manager who they believe can push them into the top 4 and they really should have done that this season. It wasn't a bad season by any means, they played some great football but then fell away badly.

I guess Levy wants somebody who can maintain the peak form that the side is capable of. Very ambitious IMO. Risky, but you need to take risks to get up the table.

Agreed. Who do you think is a good choice?

bjaelke

The star of Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo responded to the screams of fans Danes “Messi, Messi,” Recalling that the Argentine of Barça was last year removed with your selection in the America’s Cup.

“Do you know where was Messi at this point?” Do you know? It was being eliminated in the Copa America in the country from him. I think that it is worse, right? I am happy to be here (euro) “, replied Ronaldo when journalists asked about the vocals of Danish fans.”
:lol

Greg Stobart reckon's he has the scoop...

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart Redknapp appointed Paul Stretford to get him a new contract after all the Eng spec & disasterous last 3 months

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart
And Redknapp's manipulation attempts last week, the day after Levy's mum died, massively backfired. Overplayed his hand.

jtb

Banned
Greg Stobart reckon's he has the scoop...

never liked redknapp as a manager, certainly overrated by his buddies in the media who love chatting with him in the parking lot. a good impact manager (a la RDM, just far less impressive), sure, but couldn't build on that.

Clegg

It depends on who they appoint as their new manager. Moyes is the bookies favourite but I don't think he's a significant step up from Redknapp. I think he's better but not so good that he'd push Spurs into the top 3.

Benitez could be the man to do that but I'm not sure he'd even be offered the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom