• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Given and Dunne have been 2 of our best players over the last 10 years.

It's sad to see them playing so poorly.

They basically got us to this tournament by themselves.

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball
PSG withdraw from discussions regarding transfer of Thiago Silva from Milan (according to @PSG_inside).

On their official twitter:

PSG Officiel @PSG_inside
Communiqué de presse: Le PSG a pris la décision de se retirer des discussions en cours avec le Milan AC concernant le joueur Thiago Silva.

I dislike him as a person on the pitch, but it saddens me to have read that guy say Scott Parker is a better DM.

lol! Who said that?

Given and Dunne have been 2 of our best players over the last 10 years.

It's sad to see them playing so poorly.

They basically got us to this tournament by themselves.

I'm just worried about how they're going to play next season. Villa can't afford two of their veterans to have a massive dip in form.

Messi

Just me who thinks Cazorla is better than Silva and should be starting?

olivia-wilde-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-99.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Agree. When he plays like that he's the most complete forward in the world, for me. He used to play like that week in, week out. And I loved it. I'd still have him back for a good few million.

Wouldn't say complete forward, best would have been a better choice. All he's done really is hang around waiting to break the offside trap, more poacher than complete. He's been pretty good though, I'm just not buying into the revival yet.

K1LLER7

Wouldn't say complete forward, best would have been a better choice. All he's done really is hang around waiting to break the offside trap, more poacher than complete. He's been pretty good though, I'm just not buying into the revival yet.
He's lost the pace that made defenders fear him. A player who's career has been stained by injuries. He could've easily become a Liverpool and PL great. Sad that we won't see him play like he did in his early Liverpool days.

Arnie

Eh, I hate comparisons like that, nobody here saw Best play.

And tonight's performance wasn't the best example, but in his prime he could head, dribble, shoot from distance and score tap ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom