• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/kQ9rJ.jpg[/ig]

My favourite TV character must be this fella. Ron Swanson comes in second at a safe distance.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ozzvb.gif

Swanson is awesome though. There's too many good ones in too many good shows to even list them all though :/

Wilbur

Banned
A little taste.

Keep your eyes focussed on that clip though. I'm not saying there are spoilers in related videos or comments, but you can never be too careful. That video alone should whet your appetite.

I watched the very first episode on Sky Atlantic with my mum and dad who really enjoyed it so asked if we could wait to watch it, and then they fucked off and never got round to it so it built up on the Skybox. So we bought the DVD boxset relatively cheap and I'm meaning to start watching very soon.

kQ9rJ.jpg

My favourite TV character must be this fella. Ron Swanson comes in second at a safe distance.

Fucking fantastic. Shame the show was never more than decent and ended up being terrible.

A little taste.

Keep your eyes focussed on that clip though. I'm not saying there are spoilers in related videos or comments, but you can never be too careful. That video alone should whet your appetite.

Knowing the ending of Sopranos made me not want to start it.

elsk

Banned
Real Madrid wants Schweinsteiger.

Welcome to 2009.

Actually, he was close to Manchester United after our CL match in the 09/10 but ended up signing a new contract with Bayern. I don't think he rates spanish league that much tbh.

Mou wants Lahm and Schweini, he should join Bayern already and stop trying the impossible haha.

Hixx

The only TV program's I have got into is Lost, Weeds and the IT Crowd :lol. I should start watching some now I have Netflix.

there isn't a bad episode of this televisual programme. First episode of the second series is one of the funniest things ever on TV. Every time I watch it I struggle to breathe. Amazing.

Linius

Not that much Entourage love I see. Ari Gold is one in a million. Jeremy Piven killed that character. And produced same great .gifs trough the seasons as well :p

Wilbur

Banned
there isn't a bad episode of this televisual programme. First episode of the second series is one of the funniest things ever on TV. Every time I watch it I struggle to breathe. Amazing.

Is that the theatre one? That one's the only one I've ever watched on my girlfriend's orders. It was hilarious

Wilbur

Banned
Sounds like Hodgson is preparing to drop Welbeck.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmc4bibpTr1qzr8iko1_500.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Welbeck and Rooney should be paired together, seems silly to play him with Carroll no matter how well he played the other day.

Also Omar's awesome and all but as far as The Wire goes, Lester's my man.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
US-GAF (again!) Juve's US trip in doubt! Don't buy the tickets to Real Madrid - Juventus before an official statement or something.

Napoli insisting on playing the Super Cup in China (which is fair) and Conte is against travelling so much in pre-season.

Hixx

Is that the theatre one? That one's the only one I've ever watched on my girlfriend's orders. It was hilarious

It is indeed.

I know it's amazing! The only TV series I own all the series for. Can't wait for Season 4!

Season 4 came out 2 years ago! There won't be a season 5 :(

Not that much Entourage love I see. Ari Gold is one in a million. Jeremy Piven killed that character. And produced same great .gifs trough the seasons as well :p

Entourage is... another show that starts off great and gets... indifferent.

Wilbur

Banned
Mine, fo reals.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpj17dGOMA1qeoat7.gif[/mg]

I am being serious btw, it's the only reason I kept watching house.[/QUOTE]

I've literally only just noticed here, and I think she's so unmentionably hot sometimes, but when she smiles... her chin looks like a fucking toaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom