• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's okay, but not the best we've seen this Euro's. Still smelting for that Polish girl. Too bad there's no .gif of her.

RrIyB.jpg

Oh my.

OH MY.

She's the kind of girl I'd want to take home to my Mum.

Then take her upstairs and
watch Breaking Bad with her
as fast as I could.

Guys drop the high standards for girls :p You wouldn't like it if they used the same meter on us!
qvSQf.gif

Are we pretending girls don't rate our penis sizes and talks about them with their friends now?

Woodenlung, fairly long, small girth, prematuraly ejactulated. 2/10.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You guys don't get it. Huge jaw = huge mouth.

Need I say more?

LBKX0m.jpg

If a girl is in a position to rate my penis then It's already to late for me to give a fuck what she thinks.

Pretty much my take on six packs! Never go to the beach single!

I'm happy with my...Two-packs!

Meier

Been bring up Bristol Rovers in FIFA. In the Championship in 2014 and at the top of the table. Beat Man City (the B team although they brought on Adebayor, Wesley Schneijder and someone else in the 2nd half) in the FA Cup only to have the game freeze on me when looking at my Squad Report after. Didn't save first. :(

Edit: Autosave FTW! Sometimes it doesn't seem to work with FIFA but it saved my ass here.

Are we pretending girls don't rate our penis sizes and talks about them with their friends now?

Woodenlung, fairly long, small girth, prematuraly ejactulated. 2/10.

If a girl is in a position to rate my penis then It's already to late for me to give a fuck what she thinks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gigi Buffon: "As if to hide our own insecurities and fragility, we always need to have an alibi..."

tumblr_lhk0q95BCh1qcxms3.png

Buffon is too awesome.

And!

Robbie Keane : "I would like Del Piero with me at the LA Galaxy."

Hmm, is Mad Men season 2 the worst of the lot? I'm half way through it right now and it's not as great as season 1, still good but not enjoying it quite as much.

I have so many shows to get through...need to watch Breaking Bad and The Wire. But AA got me hung up over Suits again so I started that all over. Still need to finish Community too, just started season 3. Not sure how I'll manage to get through it all anytime soon.

Still need to read GoT and like 10 other books I bought too, got loads of stuff on my reading list.

And then watch every sporting event of the summer.

And play Pocket Planes.

And you guys are making me itch for FM again too.

FFFUUUUU.

Linius

Hmm, is Mad Men season 2 the worst of the lot? I'm half way through it right now and it's not as great as season 1, still good but not enjoying it quite as much.

I have so many shows to get through...need to watch Breaking Bad and The Wire. But AA got me hung up over Suits again so I started that all over. Still need to finish Community too, just started season 3. Not sure how I'll manage to get through it all anytime soon.

Still need to read GoT and like 10 other books I bought too, got loads of stuff on my reading list.

And then watch every sporting event of the summer.

And play Pocket Planes.

And you guys are making me itch for FM again too.

FFFUUUUU.
And while doing all this you have to post about on Gaf. Tough life!

And while doing all this you have to post about on Gaf. Tough life!
And look for a job :(

I'm going to New York on Tuesday though so it'll be a welcome break from all this madness...into another kind of madness! :D

Entourage is awesome btw. I loved that show, it was so fun to watch.

Linius

I know that feel of wanting to do tons of stuff. Right now there's a list of too many movies I wanna watch. I wanna read all 'A Song of Ice and Fire' books. I want to play Mario Tennis Open (picked it up last week) and Psychonauts (Humble Bundle V :D). And than there's the Euro's 2012, Tour de France coming up, concerts and festivals to attend. And the usual stuff like working and being social. Life is too busy :p

Viva, you been New York before? It's incredible there, I went with my school in year 10. Loved it.
Nope first time, so so excited. I love London but NY is a dream, I'm expecting it to be amazing. Better not disappoint or I'm gonna be super negative for the rest of the summer (come at me Salazar).

Also;

@sylvain_sro: I spoke to M'Vila yesterday, he was hesitating among Arsenal & Manchester United. Answer in few days... #expectation

Yessssss! Needed another rumour to get the muppet juices flowing again. This is the perfect one.

Messi

Watching Breaking Bad season 2 with a friend/future gaffer/someone who likes Cameron more than 13. We just got to SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2
Stay out of my Territory
. Too fucking awesome watching it again

Can't wait to watch some of season 3 again.

Zabojnik

Now somebody say what's better, Breaking Bad or The West Wing?

You can't really compare the two, totally different shows. They do have some things in common, though. Both are extremly well written, clever, dramatic and funny at the same time. Just watch both, you won't be sorry. West Wing is somewhat monothematic - politics, politics, politics - but the writing and the acting more than make up for it, imo.

Feels great that you guys know what's up besides football. Excellent taste in movies, tv-shows and music guys.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Way too many pretentious indie crap and too few prog rock / metal mentions going on in this thread(s).

Linius

Time to get to bed for me. Three at night over here, wanted to get up little early to make some father's day breakfast.

dIyPN.jpg

This is what will happen tomorrow, my FIFA skills predicted it. Believe.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Way too much pretentious indie crap and too little prog rock / metal mentions going on in this thread(s).

I'm all about the pretentious crap :D

Shit.

Organised to play football at 9pm tmrw. Gonna miss second half of the games.

What did I do :(

Played on Thursday, work rate was through the roof to the point I got two massive blisters which tore. So now I have two massive raw bits of flesh just under my big toes.

Fucking agony.

Arnie

untitled-7ov8ef.gif

<333

Pretty funny to see all the Sunhi gifs on other forums.

She's gorgeous and everything, but the pre-pout makes me think she knew the camera was on her all along. Kind of kills my boner.

Episode 1 of Breaking Bad was alright; expecting things to get a lot better, the first few episodes of all new shows are a struggle. I remember taking weeks before I even watched Episode 2 of Sopranos after the pilot.

Messi

She's gorgeous and everything, but the pre-pout makes me think she knew the camera was on her all along. Kind of kills my boner.

Episode 1 of Breaking Bad was alright; expecting things to get a lot better, the first few episodes of all new shows are a struggle. I remember taking weeks before I even watched Episode 2 of Sopranos after the pilot.

Stay in there

FootballFan

untitled-7ov8ef.gif

<333

Pretty funny to see all the Sunhi gifs on other forums.

I have wondered this, since he makes the GIFs so quick and GAF is pretty popular I am guessing his GIFs spread quickly. Pretty cool, I haven't seen his GIFs outside of GAF though (not like I would recognise them anyway)

Clegg

Just seen the reports about Uniteds IPO. Things are seriously fucked if the Glazers are really going with a smaller bank and not the big ones. I fear United are going to the wall. Nani will be forced out of the club to raise cash and 20 years of Liverpool like mediocrity awaits us.

Or perhaps this feeling is just the shit Corona I've been drinking idk.

Just seen the reports about Uniteds IPO. Things are seriously fucked if the Glazers are really going with a smaller bank and not the big ones. I fear United are going to the wall. Nani will be forced out of the club to raise cash and 20 years of Liverpool like mediocrity awaits us.

Or perhaps this feeling is just the shit Corona I've been drinking idk.
Nope it is very worrying. Not just the smaller banks really, just the sheer desperation to get this IPO out there.

Worrying times for the club. Glazernomics is beginning to bite and this is why I'm very worried we will sell Nani.

Clegg

The Glazers won't get half of what they want from the IPO. It's already been mentioned that the markets are fucked and the Glazers insistence of changing from Singapore to America tells me that they don't want to wait around to raise the money. This is a very worrying sign imo.

JP Morgan feel that the Glazers valuation is much too high. It's not looking good.

@sylvain_sro: I spoke to M'Vila yesterday, he was hesitating among Arsenal & Manchester United. Answer in few days... #expectation

Yessssss! Needed another rumour to get the muppet juices flowing again. This is the perfect one.

:D

Thank you, twitter. For your delicious fantasies.

You watched season 1...in a day!?

Here was my Saturday up until now:

Wake up, start watching Suits.

Work out around noon

Eat and watch Suits

Watch Poland v Czech Republic/Russia v Greece (Not happy with results)

Finish S1 of Suits

Move to the living room to eat and watch the S2 premiers of Suits and Franklin & Bash on DVR

Watch some of the Messi All-Stars v Mexico All-Stars on FSC

Run to let my parents dog out because I forgot to do it earlier

Currently Skyping with the girlfriend

All of this was done while playing Pocket Planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom