• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Bloody hell. Nani is class. I assume you would be gutted if he left? From the outside he seems like a very big deal to you lot.

I'd be extremely pissed off if Nani leaves. When he's on form he's our best winger and our best attacking outlet after Rooney. I also think he's the best winger in the league when on form. Although some will disagree with me.

I hope we get him to sign the extension as he's vital to our team.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd be extremely pissed off if Nani leaves. When he's on form he's our best winger and our best attacking outlet after Rooney. I also think he's the best winger in the league when on form. Although some will disagree with me.

Nathan Dyer.

Okay Quiche, what about Wilde Chins

rodvik

Yeah i figured. I agree btw. Not just one of the best wingers but one of the best players in the PL in my view. If anything the way we play our football probably holds him back a hair.

Fry

I asked the question and I'm only 17 :/ hahaha.

ihC0XDVSUMHaf.gif

Fh3ro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom