• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Top class defending from Mellberg.

7377029606_0638cf73aa.jpg

It was a very quick turn by Welbeck. That's not fair on Melbeard at all.

Wilbur

Banned
I wish I had a Mellberg figurine. If they swabbed his beard after a year they could probably start a flotilla with the residue

PaulLFC

G1McO.png

Apparently that is the colour combination for our third kit. I actually really want to see this now, just to see how bad it really is.

Clegg

From the Daily Mail

Blackburn Rovers have appointed Shebby Singh as their new director of football

Blackburn's Indian owners Venky's have made former Malaysia defender Shebby Singh their director of football.

One of Singh's tasks will be to act as a go-between for the Venky's and Steve Kean, although the manager's future remains uncertain after relegation from the Barclays Premier League.

Singh is unlikely to be short of things to say, having earned a reputation for his forthright views about the Premier League while working as a pundit for Asian TV.

I'm so sorry Jeff.

Clegg

Im not sure I could date a girl that could kick the shit out of me.

Would totally do dirty, consensual things with her though.

Wilbur

Banned
The Adjustment Bureau was on a few nights ago.

Emily Blunt was so fine.

If I could have her and Marion Cotillard at the same time, I'd let them put so many things in my orifices as foreplay. Probably the hottest women since long-hair Beckham

I've decided that Anna Kendrick is beautiful and I've been listening to the album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming bu M83 for 8 months and can't get over how good it is.

jtb

Banned
Way too much filler on Hurry Up We're Dreaming for my tastes, but Midnight City is the best thing M83 has done in years.

and Kendrick is hot. 50/50, Up in the Air... sogood.gif

Messi

Anyone > Olivia

You are a bad bad person.

Gina > Olivia

Trying not to hurt Messi's feeling.

tumblr_ljr24sb2xC1qzekiko1_400.gif

You guys are crazy.

Olivia... *drools*

Though that gif he posted of her was scary.

tumblr_m5dvtg69781qk19xqo1_400.gif

Which GIF was that? The winking one? I hate that one but needs must and all. Header to find my reg gifs on this iPad on holidays.

While I am here look what I found.

Could be NSFW

http://www.womenlargejaw.com/

Fuck that, there is only one jaw for me :p

ATF487

Way too much filler on Hurry Up We're Dreaming for my tastes, but Midnight City is the best thing M83 has done in years.

and Kendrick is hot. 50/50, Up in the Air... sogood.gif

I agree with both of these, although I still think Dead Seas is my favorite M83 album.

I also recently decided that Keira Knightley is probably my favorite female celebrity, with maybe Mila Kunis close behind. It's easier to pick hot women but those two I'd actually want to get to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom