• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

-

Lucio is Brazilian, he's bound to flop with us.

Lol, papers today reckon West Ham are going for Gallas and Seedorf.

lol Redknapp is saying that he tried to sign Balotelli a couple of years ago.

Never change, Harry.

Haha, I'll never forget him claiming that he tried to sign Thierry Henry when he was at West Ham, only for Wenger to steal him from under our noses once Harry had done all the hard work.

Zabojnik

Huh, I didn't know Jordi Alba started his career in the youth ranks of Barsa, but was released by the club in 2005. Another one of these Giovinco / Cesc situations. Must feel great. Who's not good enough now, bitches?!

elsk

Banned
Huh, I didn't know Jordi Alba started his career in the youth ranks of Barsa, but was released by the club in 2005. Another one of these Giovinco / Cesc situations. Must feel great. Who's not good enough now, bitches?!

The same happened with Marco Reus, he started in the youth teams of Dortmund.

Clegg

He was a winger at the Barca academy iirc.

He wasn't good enough on the wing and was let go.

Valencia were the team that tried him at LB and discovered he was very good in that position.

PaulLFC

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7852201/Redknapp-wanted-Balotelli

Oh fuck off Redknapp you annoying piece of shit. Sky Sports are just as fucking retarded for even posting a completely pointless and irrelevant news piece. It's beyond funny now.

"YEAH I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD HAVE NEARLY GOT THAT PLAYER" "SHIT THE BED MY FELLOW MEDIA ENTREPRENEURS, MAKE HASTE, WE MUST MAKE A BREAKING NEWS STORY"
"Mario Balotelli could have been playing for Tottenham had former manager Harry Redknapp not failed in an attempt to sign the Italian striker on loan in the past."

What a stupid opening sentence.

"Cristiano Ronaldo could have been playing for Liverpool had former manager Gerard Houllier not failed in an attempt to sign him"
"Dani Alves could have been playing for Liverpool had former manager Rafa Benitez not failed in an attempt to sign him"

And so on and so on and so on. Typical Sky non-news.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7852201/Redknapp-wanted-Balotelli

Oh fuck off Redknapp you annoying piece of shit. Sky Sports are just as fucking retarded for even posting a completely pointless and irrelevant news piece. It's beyond funny now.

"YEAH I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD HAVE NEARLY GOT THAT PLAYER" "SHIT THE BED MY FELLOW MEDIA ENTREPRENEURS, MAKE HASTE, WE MUST MAKE A BREAKING NEWS STORY"

LOL pretty sure Redknapps said that about every good player

Arnie

Just seen Guthrie's gone to Reading on a free, great signing for them. I really rate Guthrie, he's very technically sound on the ball.

Carbonox

Just seen Guthrie's gone to Reading on a free, great signing for them. I really rate Guthrie, he's very technically sound on the ball.

Yeah I wish him the best. Unfortunately there was nothing we could have done for him as he wants to be a starter every time. He could have been that player in the Europa League and maybe other cup games, as well as the occasional league game (if Cabaye or Tiote are injured) but he wants consistency, which is fair enough at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom