• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

"When you use it to refer to someone or something you do not like, you are implicitly insulting all of the women on this board for their sex." What a load of old cock.

By using the word cock, you are implicitly insulting all men on this board for their sex
bar wilbury

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iniesta on who deserves MVP of Euro 2012 “Claudio Marchisio has had a good tournament, Pirlo also. I do not know who the MVP should be and I really do not care.”

According to twitter Sky Italia are reporting that Maicon is close to signing for Chelsea.

Merda are really cleaning house.

Júlio César is rumoured to be next.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to twitter Sky Italia are reporting that Maicon is close to signing for Chelsea.

Excellent. Never forget:

1247883_o.gif

dc89

Out of pure curiosity, how did you end up supporting Newcastle?

Actually? How did most of Footy-Gaf end up supporting their club?

My dads family supported City, so did my dad, born and raised in the Manchester area. Always lived 20 minutes away from the ground but I've moved from Marple to Cheadle, still close though. He brought me up to support City. My brother (younger by 2 years) rebelled and decided to support United, possibly cause at school it was tough being a City fan whilst your in division 2 and United are winning a treble. But I stuck by it and now it's our turn it seems.

My dad took me to loads of games starting when I was like 7 years old.

Had a season ticket at Maine Road and went every home game at The Eithad a few years back.

Wasn't Assvanovic wanted by Real Madrid? Or did I just imagine that?

Yeah Ivan said they showed interest. Never a rumor of any bids or anything, I think. No way Maicon can be the new permanent right back the way he has been playing ever since getting fucked over by Bale.

bjaelke

Actually? How did most of Footy-Gaf end up supporting their club?
I started following Liverpool because Jan Mølby played there and the team got a lot of exposure in Denmark. It was comforting to see a chubby guy playing football in one of the best leagues in the world. It brought a sense of hope to me at that time - if he could make then I had a chance.

immy

Banned
My dads family supported City, so did my dad, born and raised in the Manchester area. Always lived 20 minutes away from the ground but I've moved from Marple to Cheadle, still close though. He brought me up to support City. My brother (younger by 2 years) rebelled and decided to support United, possibly cause at school it was tough being a City fan whilst your in division 2 and United are winning a treble. But I stuck by it and now it's our turn it seems.

My dad took me to loads of games starting when I was like 7 years old.

Had a season ticket at Maine Road and went every home game at The Eithad a few years back.

People like you make city more likeable to me then man u, bayern, real madrid etc

Yep

Hixx

imo people should be banned for using the "c word".

However you cannot be banned twice on the internet for the same thing I read it in a book therefore it's FACT therefore I am immune to this therefore.

Gallas on Nasri:

"People have really learned for themselves who Samir Nasri truly is. And I wasn’t in Ukraine or Poland! He never stopped believing I was the worst person, and has dirtied my name. There was a match with Arsenal in Rome, and a serious discussion in the changing room at the end of the match. He lost a ball, I showed my disappointment, and he called me a ‘son of a w****’. I don’t want to make excuses for the young players who have big heads, but they’re not the only ones to blame. When a youngster has talent and is coveted by big teams, his club does everything to keep him, and accepts his every whim. They don’t have the circumspect, or enough maturity to take a step back. Everything happens too fast for them."

elsk

Banned
Former van Gaal assistant and Bayern coach Andries Jonker will become Magath's assistant at Wolfsburg next season.

And looks like Diego (Atlético Madrid/Wolfsburg) is on his way to FC Lokomotiv Moscow for 10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom