• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

http://t.co/44RdE25b

Catch Lee Dixon's reaction in the last few seconds there. Classic. My students see this face from me so often when my dumb co-teachers butt in to translate things I haven't finished yet and ultimately confuse 40 already very confused 16 year olds.

I think the whole Tomb Raider 'rape' thing is being taken out of context.

Of course it is. It's one of the most common cinema tropes that whenever a female is kidnapped, the captors always make some kind of sexually-driven maneuvers at her. It's even present in kids' movies - it's just more hinted than direct.

All they're doing is bringing that into games. It's not a big deal... or at least, it shouldn't be.

She's not Korean though.
http://tbs-blog.com/erina-m/
IsvH9.png

GorillaJu

No idea haha, was in Euro thread

Some not Korean girl that I assumed was Korean in football shirts.

Nocerino has such swag

Very pretty girl, though I've never met her, but I do know her friend. Erina Masuda. Pretty sure she does commentary for soccer.

bjaelke

Couldn't he just sleep when there weren't matches?

That's when he worked. Forgot that Daily Mail was banned.

Time difference means matches are played in the middle of the night
Jiang Xiaoshan would then go and do a full day's work the next day
Sources said drinking and smoking weakened his immune system
He was supporting England and France in the tournament

Wilbur

Banned
Very pretty girl, though I've never met her, but I do know her friend. Erina Masuda. Pretty sure she does commentary for soccer. I know her friend, who is on the left in this picture. She's in a picture with her in the blog that phantast2k linked, if you scroll down to the bottom.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1784_567863080917_1270_n.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

You are only one away from her in a game of Six Degrees Of Separation.

I'm only one away from Frankie Cocozza

Arnie

Morsel you look slightly like Josh McEachran.

But cooler, obviously.

btw what the fuck's up with this weather.

Löw is benching a Bayern player in favour of Marco Reus?

Wow, didn't even think there was a small chance of this happening.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Linius

All hell broke luce, thunder and lighting. Way to go summer!

Anyways, I read Kassai pity's his fault in the England - Ukraine game. But he nowhere mentions that the goal wasn't even a goal in the first place because of the offside situation.

Kyoufu

How is Bale still at Tottenham? No manager, no CL qualification. He's leaving surely? Yet he's excited to face us in the season's opening game. :/

Carbonox

How is Bale still at Tottenham? No manager, no CL qualification. He's leaving surely? Yet he's excited to face us in the season's opening game. :/

As he's still an employee of Spurs, it's better for him to say that then say "I don't care cos I won't be playing Newcastle at the beginning of the season as I won't be here". :p

Wilbur

Banned
Kagawa leaving after (hopefully) passing his medical

https://p.twimg.com/Av_y6ekCQAAVoXo.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

He failed, I know it. I can't keep up the optimism any longer. We're selling Rooney to Luton and SAF has retired. Mike Phelan is the new manager.

Kyoufu

The French squad have been pretty lacklustre, so you're alright.

I think France's problem is the terrible trio of Nasri, Ribery and Benzema. These players are so egotistical and selfish that they just drag the team down. Blanc has a boner for them though so France is fucked.

Debuchy and Cabaye have been excellent. Lille want 10 million for Debuchy.

Wilbur

Banned
I think France's problem is the terrible trio of Nasri, Ribery and Benzema. These players are so egotistical and selfish that they just drag the team down. Blanc has a boner for them though so France is fucked.

Except Benzema was fantastic against Sweden, Ribery and Nasri were great against Sweden and very good against England.

Diarra's been France's best player so far.

spidye

ribery is selfish? he had the most assissts in two consecutive years.
or do you mean something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom