• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
0,,10268~10979548,00.jpg
0,,10268~10979549,00.jpg

GorillaJu

Must be incredibly exciting for Kagawa to be in England, signing for a PL club when but 4 years ago he wasn't even a regular in the J League.

Clegg

His hands are tired from lifting all that silverware with BVB.

He's just resting them for when he lifts the PL trophy next May.

Yea, except you are completely ignorant to the dynamics and politics of everything behind what happened. Enjoy it fucking bandwagoner. It makes me really happy that Bayern can't win jack shit.

bjaelke

Got no idea who he is really. But I do remember seeing Anderlecth get unlucky against Partizan, that was rather hilarious.

I watched a few Belgian league games last season. He seemed to prefer a strong defense and an organized collective - but that could very well be something common in their league. We all know you like that Chelsea-esque way of playing.

Wilbur

Banned
Yea, except you are completely ignorant to the dynamics and politics of everything behind what happened. Enjoy it fucking bandwagoner. It makes me really happy that Bayern can't win jack shit.

Is this one of your posts when I think it's serious and it turns out to be a joke?

Kyoufu

No charger in the box for the EU model either.

Haha what did I just say that?

wait what?

Nintendo hasn't announced or released anything that's excited me in the least in several years now. And I used to be the hugest Nintendo fanboy! So disappointed in their offerings... but I understand where they sit, financially, and that they've gone down the most logical path for them. It's not for me, though.

Same here.

GorillaJu

Nintendo hasn't announced or released anything that's excited me in the least in several years now. And I used to be the hugest Nintendo fanboy! So disappointed in their offerings... but I understand where they sit, financially, and that they've gone down the most logical path for them. It's not for me, though.

Linius

Haha what did I just say that?
This is for real?! That's just crazy Ninty.

I own a 3DS and I'm very happy with that. There some good games for it and even more good games to come. The only thing that bothers me is that stupid Circle Pad Pro. Why didn't they tought of two sticks while designing this thing in the first place.

This is for real?! That's just crazy Ninty.

wait what?

Linkage.

The 3DS XL will come with a 4GB SD card, rather than the 2GB card of the original 3DS. However, in order to keep costs down the 3DS XL will not come packed with an AC adaptor in Europe and Japan. The adaptor and charging cradle will be sold separately and the 3DS, DSi and DSi XL AC adaptor will be compatible with the new machine. The 3DS XL will come packaged with an AC adaptor in North America.

dc89

Damn Nintendo, announcing a bigger 3DS but don't make two sticks on it. Is it so damn hard? :(

It goes like this:

3DS has one stick.
Vita was announced to have two.
Nintendo panics and created the CPP.
Vita launches.
Vita sells like dog poo.
3DS sells very well.

So from Nintendos point of view, people seem to like the 3DS in its current build.

Yen

I know nowt about basket-ball, sorry.

edit: haha ok whoops

Linius

It goes like this:

3DS has one stick.
Vita launches.
Vita sells like dog poo.
3DS sells very well.

So from Nintendos point of view, people seem to like the 3DS in its current build.
Of course, people like the 3DS. But it also clear that people like the second stick. So a 3DS redesign like the XL that's coming now should have gotten that second stick to make it perfect and whoop Sony's ass even more. Now it looks like you blame Vita's second stick for it's poor sales :p

It goes like this:

3DS has one stick.
Vita launches.
Vita sells like dog poo.
3DS sells very well.

Yup people will eat shit and like it. It's the Apple strategy all over.

GorillaJu

Wasn't Awesome Animals from Cleveland? You know... the team that got Lebron to where he was before he ditched them in an Eden Hazard-esque media bukkake?

dc89

Of course, people like the 3DS. But it also clear that people like the second stick. So a 3DS redesign like the XL that's coming now should have gotten that second stick to make it perfect and whoop Sony's ass even more. Now it looks like you blame Vita's second stick for it's poor sales :p

I have a 3DS and Vita and love them both.

My biggest complaint about the 3DS is not the lack of 2nd pad but the damn cramps I get in my hands whilst playing damn Mario Kart!!!

Vita has a few factors to blame:
Price
Memory card
Lack is software although this is improving

And to be honest, I have a few Vita games and I've never properly used the 2nd stick yet. But it will come in handy in the future.

Linius

I have a 3DS and Vita and love them both.

My biggest complaint about the 3DS is not the lack of 2nd pad but the damn cramps I get in my hands whilst playing damn Mario Kart!!!

Vita has a few factors to blame:
Price
Memory card
Lack is software although this is improving

And to be honest, I have a few Vita games and I've never properly used the 2nd stick yet. But it will come in handy in the future.
Do you have Resident Evil: Revelations? I'm new to the series and for me it's just impossible to play it without the CPP. Must confess that's the only game so far for which I really need it. No problems with Mario Kart btw, maybe because I have small hands?

I want a Vita in the future too. But I'm waiting for the price to drop. So far I can enjoy myself with the 3DS.

GorillaJu

Vita is really suffering from the price and the memory card issue - absolutely no disagreements there. It's issues are very marketing-tied - who thought it'd be good to force proprietary memory AGAIN?

Software wise it is already much stronger than the 3DS, though, in terms of quality. It's a better system with better games, but it's certainly not had a perfect launch. <--- don't flip out. Obviously it is implied that this is my opinion and I'm not trying to pass it off as fact

Guillem Balague &#8207;@GuillemBalague

Modric: offers from PSG and Manchester United. Madrid will try to get him (interest in Silva a decoy). Next week, meeting Spurs-Modric ppl

Guillem Balague &#8207;@GuillemBalague

The interest from Manchester United for Jordi Alba is real. He's too far down the line with Barcelona but still no agreement with Valencia

Linius

<--- don't flip out. Obviously it is implied that this is my opinion and I'm not trying to pass it off as fact
I tought so. I'm certainly not a fanboy (own a DS and a PSP) but so far for me the 3DS is winning software wise. The only game which I would buy a Vita for is Uncharted at the moment. And in the near future the Vita will proof itself as the better console for shooters and footey games because of the better graphics and a more decent online service. But those are the kind of games I play on my console. I really like Nintendo's handhelds for their own franchises, Mario etc.

GorillaJu

I play all manner of games on my handhelds and prefer it to console gaming these days since I don't like hogging the TV from my gf all the time. I've switched to where I play shorter time-investing games on the console and RPGs and such on handhelds, where it used to be the opposite. I've fallen out of love with big budget console games, too. Occasionally an interesting one comes around (the Last of Us looks sweet) but I buy one in 10 big releases now, if that.

Blablurn, looks like the world's best defensive midfielder and you have something in common.

Lucas Leiva &#8207;@LucasLeiva87

Congratulations to @KingJames for the title last night !!! #LETSGOHEAT

dc89

Do you have Resident Evil: Revelations? I'm new to the series and for me it's just impossible to play it without the CPP. Must confess that's the only game so far for which I really need it. No problems with Mario Kart btw, maybe because I have small hands?

I want a Vita in the future too. But I'm waiting for the price to drop. So far I can enjoy myself with the 3DS.

No I don't have Resi Evil!!

Vita Is a brilliant handheld but yeah the price was stupid, and the fact they didn't include ANY storage on the actual console pissed me off. The memory cards are too expensive as well, luckily I got my 8gb free. Want a 32gb but can't justify spending £70 or whatever on one.

GorillaJu

Balague gets as much wrong as he does right, when it comes to transfer news.

I'm sure he reports everything in good faith but his sources don't seem to be the most reliable.

You're right, but what else is going on in this wasteland right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom