• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit left out when I read about all you cool footygaf knuckleheads reading each other's tweets and whatnot. People look at me funny when I tell 'em I don't have a Facebook account nor I'll ever gonna "twit them up". Oh to be young again :(
FBs crap.

Twitter is where it's at.

Hixx

He'll never be as good as Cleverly :p

LLShC.gif

Just watched twilight: breaking dawn. Wow what an absolutely brilliant movie. The plot, the action, the fight scenes, it's left me speechless. Everyone should watch this movie.

Mastadon

Banned
Just watched twilight: breaking dawn. Wow what an absolutely brilliant movie. The plot, the action, the fight scenes, it's left me speechless. Everyone should watch this movie.

Probably my favourite movie of the past couple of years. How Kristen Stewart didn't get an Oscar for her breathtaking depiction of a moody teenager with father issues still baffles me.

Hixx

I think I've been drinkign too much because this reads like you enjoyed a twilight film hahaha

I guess it's about time I get on twitter. I already have a handle in mind "TheSupaDupaRealRobinvanPersie"

Here's a sneak preview:

'Supa' is the anti-real sorry.

Carbonox

De Jong dream is over, Magpie fans. He's most likely headed over to Bundesliga. Elsk wins.

Well we did pull out of the deal due to price, despite the fact we would have paid the whole fucking fee we had offered up front, which not many clubs do anymore. FC Twente are goons.

But whatever, I think Germany is a good step up for him. Couple of years of quality and I expect to see him in the Premier League.

I don't expect us to sign a good striker now.

Some people on Twitter are hilarious. United fans reckon we will get RVP, just as long as City don't come in at the last minute and trump us.

SamirNasri_633567232218281250.jpg

Heh, I really wanted Nasri at the time. Kinda glad City did steal in before we could complete the deal now...still, would have been better than some of our CM options.

near

Gold Member
Lucas Moura's agent and parents have already sat down with the president of Madrid last month. Nothing turned out to be official, and no word if they're still pursuing him or if they've decided Modric over him. Even if this report for MU is true, it's going to take a lot to lure him now. Imo, chances are 1/5.

dc89

Me and the GF watched that Friends with benefits movie before with Mila Kunis.

She got naked. It was alright.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel a bit left out when I read about all you cool footygaf knuckleheads reading each other's tweets and whatnot. People look at me funny when I tell 'em I don't have a Facebook account nor I'll ever gonna "twit them up". Oh to be young again :(

Me too! *high five*

I've only recently joined twitter for GAF!
RIUkG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom