• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

To be fair to Lightning, Kyoufu compared Koscielny to Mike fucking Williamson
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
The fuck does this even mean?

I think your love for RVP may be slightly clouding your better judgement.
Kyoufu said Kos is a shit player, then makes comparisons to Szczesny in a negative manner. That is shit talking.

I also don't agree with his comment about newcastles French players being better than ours but I don't want to debate it.

Lightning

Banned
Salazar said RVP was going to break my heart and reading his disrespectful twitter this morning he has. I blame Salazar for my misfortunes!!!!!

Kyoufu

I can totally play the "my first team is better than yours" game Lightning. I'm not going to though because the season hasn't started so we can't say anything.

We can totally revisit this debate in September though.

For now, I'll leave you with this:

There was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery little between the two sides last season. I think we can both agree to that. If we can agree to that, then I don't see why you're saying "Newcastle. Fucking lol".

Wessiej

Best coaches of the world according to a statistics bureau

1. Josep Guardiola (Barcelona)
2. José Mourinho (Real Madrid)
3. Vincente del Bosque (Spanje)
4. Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United)
5. Óscar Tabárez (Uruguay)
6. Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund)
7. Roberto Mancini (Manchester City)
8. Diego Simeone (Atlético Madrid)
9. Frank de Boer (Ajax)
10. Joachim Löw (Duitsland)

Dibbz

Fuck me Max Payne 3 is fucking huge. 30GB's of flowery half sleeve shirts I hope. I don't even know where this shit is downloading to either. Hope this installs fine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"The oldest club in Italy"
You know you've got nothing when you use that for bragging. Going with "Inter's Feeder Club" would've made more sense!

I'll admit I have no idea who would be best for us. Probably someone like Villa? We need to get a bit of Barsa going on between our flying midfielders (Marchisio especially) and the strikers, link 'em up. Either that or a born poacher - but not limited to - like Higuain. Then again, with a midfield as versatile as ours is shaping up to be, I'm sure Conte would find a way to make someone like Dzeko work just fine. JUST SIGN SOMEONE, BEPPE! /Kyoufu

Villa <3 I'd take him over anyone on and off the market. I wouldn't go the Kyoufu route and pay 50m though :p
OKAY so maybe I will at this point, I dunno.
Latest reports say Fener are close to keeping him on a permanent basis. I wouldn't mind,t he guy showed a lot of passion and heartbreak when the team lost the league.
love-islam-turkey-heart-t-shirts_design.png

One more left blessed Turkey. ONE MORE!
Or three? If you need two wingers?

d0130763cfd350d6e5b2aaa1e87a-grande.jpg

Lightning

Banned
There was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery little between the two sides last season. I think we can both agree to that. If we can agree to that, then I don't see why you're saying "Newcastle. Fucking lol".
I didn't say Newcastle Fucking lol I said Newcastle fan...

And Newcastle over achieved last season while Liverpool and Chelsea in the league under performed. Will Newcastle do the same this season? For me to think Newcastle is on even ground with arsenal is stupid but maybe that's just me.

dc89

Over on the banned newspaper website there's a article about Mario and how he's getting back with Rafaella Fico as she's having his baby.

His car is fucking awesome, Ferrari 458 Italia Spider.

Mario Balotelli. A parent.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Seriously though, missing Conte discredits the whole list.
ibhuxieEhI0aHN.png

JuveGAF, what's the status on Verratti? I'm getting nervous here.

Reasonable JuveGAF are missing in action since the scudetto party. :p

He's a Juve player as far as I'm concerned. Pescara (or his agent?) are dicking around in Paris but he won't sign with them. We'll get him next season.

Yesterday (I think):
"Alessandro Del Piero was my idol, now it is Pirlo," Verratti told La Stampa. "Pirlo cannot be imitated, he is unique.

"I hope that we will play together, he can teach me so many things. I am flattered to be compared to him."

immy

Banned

9. Frank de Boer (Ajax)

Where's Sven?

K1LLER7

9. Frank de Boer (Ajax)
Missing Steve kean and Big Sam

Kyoufu

I didn't say Newcastle Fucking lol I said Newcastle fan...

And Newcastle over achieved last season while Liverpool and Chelsea in the league under performed. Will Newcastle do the same this season? For me to think Newcastle is on even ground with arsenal is stupid but maybe that's just me.

I'm only judging last season's results. You barely finished ahead of us and barely beat us at home when we had a horrible injury to one of our best defenders and we didn't play Cisse.

Next season could be very different, but last season..... yeah, not much.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7869260/

"I like him (Andre Villas-Boas) and the ideas he has," Sigurdsson told Icelandic website mbl.is. "He has faith in me and I'm looking forward to working under his leadership. I enjoyed playing under Brendan and I am grateful for everything he has done for me, but after careful consideration I liked Spurs best. The team has world-class players in their ranks and they play good football, which I like. I was impressed with the club's plans for next season and the coming years. There is clearly great ambition at Tottenham and the club intends to do big things. It is a pleasure to see that Gareth Bale has signed a new contract. There are top players in the team and the club is getting a new training ground."

Dat training ground

dc89

Talking of training grounds.

Work is under way now in Manchester to create the greatest training facilities this country has ever seen.

D_prOdigy

Looking back at the way Sigurdsson set up that goal in the 1-0 win over City, he does look like he's got the makings of mighty tight midfielder - not just a good AM with a nice shot. Pretty nifty signing whoever got him really, I hope he does well at Spurs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Talking of training grounds.

Work is under way now in Manchester to create the greatest training facilities this country has ever seen.

Dc, you guys should consider adding 'Best Website On Earth' under the badge!

nemesun

I feel a bit left out when I read about all you cool footygaf knuckleheads reading each other's tweets and whatnot. People look at me funny when I tell 'em I don't have a Facebook account nor I'll ever gonna "twit them up". Oh to be young again :(

Oh Kyofou.

Firstly, Koscienly has improved a lot from two seasons ago when he first joined. I know I am biased but he really was brilliant last season.

Secondly, you cannot compare a third-choice centre back to a first choice CB. Williamson is shit. I watch a lot of Newcastle games, and he is undeniabley shit.

dc89

lol, who was it?

Joan Angel Roman.

Zabaleta was asked could he recommend any youths from Espanyol and he did.

Roman was who he picked so City signed him. Trust me, if he makes it he will be a very, very good player. Seriously good, he was really good at City.

Hixx

Joan Angel Roman.

Zabaleta was asked could he recommend any youths from Espanyol and he did.

Roman was who he picked so City signed him. Trust me, if he makes it he will be a very, very good player. Seriously good, he was really good at City.

Is he any good then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom