• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
rewatching Inception. Marion Cotillard is the best French thing ever.
These .gifs tell me that you're wrong

uQkU8.gif
nkMhB.gif

<3 Alizee

Yen

Finally watched Drive. Yar, it's fantastic. Expected to be underwhelmed after all the hype. Give Refn the Batman reigns (odd thought).

These .gifs tell me that you're wrong

http://i.imgur.com/uQkU8.gif[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nkMhB.gif[IMG]

<3 Alizee[/QUOTE]haha. My gf saw that as my phone refreshed all confused as to what was going on.

I'm sitting in the theatre waiting for Magic Mike to start. I'm excited :D will let you know how it is. I really like Soderbergh.

rififi

I don't think we can say Torres has improved at all. He scored twice against the worst team in the tournament and then against an Italy side that was already beaten and were down to ten men. He was awful against Italy in the group stages too.

I didn't watch Chelsea play very much last season, so I can't honestly say whether he has improved, but from the Euro, he showed that he still has the ability to create many goal scoring opportunities. It's just once he gets the ball inside the penalty area, he hesitates too much and either hits it wide or loses the ball. Is this the same way he played over last season as well, or did he not even create any chances?

His finishing is still off, but it still seemed better at the end of the Euro than it was at the beginning.

Edit: ignore my post, I see we are now discussing French women, sorry to have gone off-topic

Messi

haha. My gf saw that as my phone refreshed all confused as to what was going on.

I'm sitting in the theatre waiting for Magic Mike to start. I'm excited :D will let you know how it is. I really like Soderbergh.

Is that the stripper movie? I am sure you will love it :) as much as Wilbury (RIP) did

Zabojnik

Will nobody buy Krasic, for God's sake?! He's not that bad. In the right context, he'd be actually a pretty good winger. It's not like we're asking a lot either. I'm terrified he's another Amauri in the making. Someone, anyone, please.

sneaky77

haha. My gf saw that as my phone refreshed all confused as to what was going on.

I thought it was pretty good, I think I enjoyed it more than 90% of the females that were just there for the eye candy

edit: anyone else having issues getting Netflix to load on 360?

Kyoufu

Will nobody buy Krasic, for God's sake?! He's not that bad. In the right context, he'd be actually a pretty good winger. It's not like we're asking a lot either. I'm terrified he's another Amauri in the making. Someone, anyone, please.

Daily Fail says Liverpool want him.

jtb

Banned
I don't eat
I don't sleep
I do nothing but think of youuuuuuu

you keep me under your spell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ

my favourite in the drive OST

same! under your spell > nightcall > a real hero for me (all were ridiculously great though). the only thing I didn't like was that the guy's name was Standard. I mean, what the fuck kind of a name is that? don't tell me they had him named that just so Mulligan could crack her stupid joke...

Drive is still really really good. I was sad it didn't get nominated for any oscars or anything :(

sneaky77

same! under your spell > nightcall > a real hero for me (all were ridiculously great though). the only thing I didn't like was that the guy's name was Standard. I mean, what the fuck kind of a name is that? don't tell me they had him named that just so Mulligan could crack her stupid joke...

Drive is still really really good. I was sad it didn't get nominated for any oscars or anything :(

I agree, I thought it was the best movie that came out last year.

Heh I remember watching Drive with some friends, it was the second time I'd seen it and I'd told them all we should really watch it cos it's awesome.

Came out and one of them said "that was shit, they tried to copy Fast n Furious but it was shit, you can't copy one of the best films ever".

My reaction:

tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

Heh I remember watching Drive with some friends, it was the second time I'd seen it and I'd told them all we should really watch it cos it's awesome.

Came out and one of them said "that was shit, they tried to copy Fast n Furious but it was shit, you can't copy one of the best films ever".

My reaction:

tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

Which one, cos fast five was awesome bro

sneaky77

I hope you slapped him and told him to gtfo and never spoke to him again

Linius

Ah, movies. Drive is excellent. And the soundtrack is too. A real hero!

Just saw Kubrick's The Killing, what a great movie that is.

Zabojnik

To this day I have no idea why people are / were praising Fast5. I mean, it's not as shitty as some of the other Fast movies, but it's still a pretty shitty film. Maybe it's just me and my indifference towards certain Hollywood productions. Another recent example would be 21 Jump Street. How is that a great comedy? It's passable at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom