• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Cheers! Kept track of all my tv shows last season with a post-it note.

castle_confused.gif

Linius

You could use Tvcountdown.com
I really like the social aspect about followmy.tv and it's neat looks.

Being able to rate and post for single episodes is nice. And keeping track of what your friends are watching to stay up to date for new shows. Oh and bragging about how many hours you wasted by watching TV shows :p

Yen

I haven't seen Breaking Bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones (only started the books now). Have started Mad Men (weekly on Sky Atlantic).
I'm not a tv kinda guy.

Has life taken a downturn? Watching all three will take a while.
Haha well I am just at home now pretty much with nothing to do so I should be able to get through some, but there's so much sport on I just watch that instead.

Gonna watch a couple of Mad Men episodes to get me through to the UFC fight.

sneaky77

Haha well I am just at home now pretty much with nothing to do so I should be able to get through some, but there's so much sport on I just watch that instead.

Gonna watch a couple of Mad Men episodes to get me through to the UFC fight.

what time does the fight start? I need to find a stream

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal should bring in Julio Cesar. Given his situation at Inter Milan this shouldn't cost that much, he would provide Szczesny with competition, and still is a decent keeper.

I like this idea more than bringing in Lloris which will force Szczesny out of the club.

Yoooo GAF broke up with my girlfriend tonight, feels damnnnn good to finally be rid of the bitch. I'll buy you all a drink to celebrateeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm so confused. Interview didn't really explain it either. Must have been a verbal quit.

Strange. Oh well lol I'm not too fussed get the main fights on quicker.

GorillaJu

For people who haven't watched the Wire, I usually tell them to just drop everything, finish whatever season they're watching of whatever show, and then watch the Wire.

They always thank me.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm hooked on Doctor Who personally, I'm running out of episodes to watch on Netflix so now I'm taking it slowly.

Karen Gillan :swoon :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom