• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky77

To this day I have no idea why people are / were praising Fast5. I mean, it's not as shitty as some of the other Fast movies, but it's still a pretty shitty film. Maybe it's just me and my indifference towards certain Hollywood productions. Another recent example would be 21 Jump Street. How is that a great comedy? It's passable at best.

Fast5 was pretty decent for a fast and furious movie but yeah it was overhyped.

21 Jump St - I saw it with no expectations or hearing anything about it and surprised me, I thought it was quite funny.

Wessiej

To this day I have no idea why people are / were praising Fast5. I mean, it's not as shitty as some of the other Fast movies, but it's still a pretty shitty film. Maybe it's just me and my indifference towards certain Hollywood productions. Another recent example would be 21 Jump Street. How is that a great comedy? It's passable at best.

I just watched 21 J street for the second time in a week, so awesome.

Fast 5 is just okay btw.

Zabojnik

21 Jump St - I saw it with no expectations or hearing anything about it and surprised me, I thought it was quite funny.

The chemistry between the two leads was okay I guess, the black boss dude was TERRIBLE, the story ... eh. As I've said, it's probably just me. I tend to dislike mainstream american comedies. Everything Apatow and stuff like that. I just don't find it that funny or otherwise well-written, outside of a scene or two per movie.

I had no expectations whatsoever for fast 5, it wasn't even a fast and furious film. The franchise has changed completely from a shitty 'Paul fucking Walker and Vin fucking Diesel mod their fucking shitty cars while fucking ugly women' to a balls-to-the-wall action film with heists and fuckin' Ludacris stylin' all over you bitchez. For real.

For the better too.

I just watched Fast 5 for the first time a few weeks ago. It was alright for a Fast and Furious movie (which means it was kinda shit).

I watched 21 Jump Street right after it came out on a whim, and loved it. Definitely wasn't expecting that movie to be that good. I do think Horrible Bosses was better though.

Messi

She is almost as overrated as that tv show she's part of, jeez.

Hey, FUCK YOU!

--

I need to know something, its been bugging me. Its such an odd question to ask. I started watching Breaking Bad S4 (I suppose these are season 1-3 spoilers, I have only watched to EP4 of season 4 so please be careful)

has
Skyler put on alot of weight in season 4? I know she is pregnant for most of season 1-3, but she seems heavier in the face in season 4. I know its an odd thing to notice. She looks fine, I am just curious. Also is it just me or is she less annoying/more badass in season 4? christ she was annoying in 1-3 (for a good reason but still)

Wessiej

Are you saying we was the definition of funny in 21JS? By far the worst actor in the movie.

Stop talking to korean jesus, he got some korean shit to handle.

Oh man, great role.

772.jpg

Zabojnik

Hey, FUCK YOU!

--

I need to know something, its been bugging me. Its such an odd question to ask. I started watching Breaking Bad S4 (I suppose these are season 1-3 spoilers, I have only watched to EP4 of season 4 so please be careful)

has
Skyler put on alot of weight in season 4? I know she is pregnant for most of season 1-3, but she seems heavier in the face in season 4. I know its an odd thing to notice. She looks fine, I am just curious. Also is it just me or is she less annoying/more badass in season 4? christ she was annoying in 1-3 (for a good reason but still)

It's not just you. She got fatter, which was like gasoline on fire for those who didn't like her from the get-go. There are a lot of Skyler haters in the BB threads. :)

Fry

My favourite show right now is Justified.

It's just so good. The acting, the story, everything is just brilliant.

It's also one of my favorites. Going to start watching Deadwood mostly because of Timothy Olyphant.

I'm almost finished with Arrested Development. :(

iue7I672gdGVR.jpg

I love this dude.

Clegg

Nick Cage is one of the most talented actors in Hollywood. He just needs a good director that can get him to curb all his Cageisms.

The remake of Bad Lieutenant was Cage at his very best.

Linius

Nick Cage is one of the most talented actors in Hollywood. He just needs a good director that can get him to curb all his Cageisms.

Lord of War is my favourite Cage movie (serious Cage that is).

sneaky77

That kind of defeats the purpose of having Cage in your movie right now. Yes he was a great actor.. but not his paycheck is Cage being Cage in shitty movies.

Messi

It's not just you. She got fatter, which was like gasoline on fire for those who didn't like her from the get-go. There are a lot of Skyler haters in the BB threads. :)

You know what, I disliked her in the first 3 seasons but season 4... kinda loving her. The whole show top to bottom is amazing. Easily my fave show ever, and I have not even passed the halfway point of season 4.

My favourite show right now is Justified.

It's just so good. The acting, the story, everything is just brilliant.

Just got the season 2 Blu-ray in, hope its as good as season 1. Timothy is Oylaphantastic in it.

sneaky77

You know what, I disliked her in the first 3 seasons but season 4... kinda loving her. The whole show top to bottom is amazing. Easily my fave show ever, and I have not even passed the halfway point of season 4.

Just got the season 2 Blu-ray in, hope its as good as season 1. Timothy is Oylaphantastic in it.

I think Season 2 was better, at least the story was a little tighter, although I think 3 has been my fav so far.

I just started Breaking Bad, almost done with season 1

Yen

One of my friends was telling me there's a film in production about Nic Cage having his copy of Action Comics #1 stolen, and he hunts them down. But Cage won't take the role.

Zabojnik

Dunno, she can be annoying, but that's her character. BB is indeed amazing, but I'm kind of glad there's only one (and a half) season left. Should be the perfect lenght for the series to finish strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom