• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

I don't mind who wins, but I'd love if Andy can make history tonight.

Hell yeah!! And nice avatar :D

Thank you FootballFan :) He's possibly my favorite Spanish player.

Inception and TDK are IMO both fantastic. I don't know much about how movies should be shot or written but I loved both and have seen both several times and still love em. Screw you guys.

Good taste Viva :) I'm one of the biggest Nolan fans on GAF. Watch his stuff over and over, along with the extras on Blu Ray! Can't wait for TDKR.

Seydo Keita announced he won't be playing for Barcelona next season.

:( bye Keita. Great squad player

:[ He had 2 more years left. I guess he needed more play time..

My favourite is Nightcall by Kavinsky.

Nightcall

More good taste by Viva : ] I'm not into music much anymore, but I really, really like this track.

Have SpursGAF passed out cold with that news or something?

I'd be crazy excited if I was a Spurs fan - New coach, Vert., Gyl., Bale staying, Fryers, and there's still more to come possibly.

Arnie

Did anyone see that thing on the Mirror about Del Bosque giving Rodgers an open invitation to Spain training sessions to come study and talk tactics?

Gave me a bit of a boner that did.

Arnie

Then it says "but not before the Liverpool boss moves for Fulham's Clint Dempsey", totally killed my boner.
I hope the end bit was complete conjecture. For what it's worth I'm not completely against Dempsey, he was excellent for Fulham and he plays that Gylfi position which we're light in. And if anyone needs convincing that players don't have to be young to make an impact then look at Bellamy.

Fady K

Federer being scouted for United.

Fryers lol, but yeah, good times for Spurs fans.

^ Rodgers the next Spain manager

I know, I know ;) But he's a signing and a young one at that, could go places. Maybe.

Link?

Sup Fady.

Hey there Yenrot, I've been meaning to read your quick history lesson on Ireland, will do so today. Thanks for taking the time to share the info. How have you been :)?

Yen

Hey there Yenrot, I've been meaning to read your quick history lesson on Ireland, will do so today. Thanks for taking the time to share the info. How have you been :)?

It was sent as 4 PMs bizarrely. I'm ok. Might have the flu, but heading to the Donegal coast for a few days, will spend most of the summer there. Will read like the bejaysus - Game of Thrones, load of Dostoyevsky, other random stuff.

Fady K

It was sent as 4 PMs bizarrely. I'm ok. Might have the flu, but heading to the Donegal coast for a few days, will spend most of the summer there. Will read like the bejaysus - Game of Thrones, load of Dostoyevsky, other random stuff.

I hope you get better soon bro. Are you the kind that plays it safe and goes for an early check up to help prevent your flu altogether? I currently am having a little health issue myself - what started with some pain on my left thumb and index finger eventually increased to pain on my left arm, as well as the side and back of the left side of my head. Went for a check up, took some tests and an x-ray on my left hand but the docs don't seem to be too sure :/

Enjoy your break man :) My sis is reading through some Game of Thrones herself and can't seem to put it down.

Edit: Googled photos of the Donegal Coast. Place looks beautiful!

Donegal_coast_(2)_fs.jpg

Timurid

Hello everyone, i just got my account validated yesterday. I still don't understand why Wenger didn't go after Vertonghen. He can play LB and CB spots both places effectively and that is where we need strengthening. Hopefully, Arsenal signs a DM or a CB before the transfer window is over and do that rvp + cash deal for Villa would be amazing. Also, First time seeing Juve fans in an english forum. Most of the forums, I go to are filled with EPL and Barca/Madrid fans. It's nice to see some serie A people for once, but too bad i'm a Torino fan. FORZA TORO!!

Yen

I hope you get better soon bro. Are you the kind that plays it safe and goes for an early check up to help prevent your flu altogether? I currently am having a little health issue myself - what started with some pain on my left thumb and index finger eventually increased to pain on my left arm, as well as the side and back of the left side of my head. Went for a check up, took some tests and an x-ray on my left hand but the docs don't seem to be too sure :/

Enjoy your break man :) My sis is reading through some Game of Thrones herself and can't seem to put it down.

I get the flu jab but it might have worn off. I'll be okay with rest, I used to get really bad flu before I got the jab years ago, this is nowhere near that level. You're own ailment doesn't sound too good. I know people who get migraines who have similar symptons to that - pain up one side of their body.

Anyhoo, gotta go!

Edit: I see your pic there - it rained all last week!

Hello everyone, i just got my account validated yesterday. I still don't understand why Wenger didn't go after Vertonghen. He can play LB and CB spots both places effectively and that is where we need strengthening. Hopefully, Arsenal signs a DM or a CB before the transfer window is over and do that rvp + cash deal for Villa would be amazing. Also, First time seeing Juve fans in an english forum. Most of the forums, I go to are filled with EPL and Barca/Madrid fans. It's nice to see some serie A people for once, but too bad i'm a Torino fan. FORZA TORO!!

Welcome!

Today we're watching tennis :lol

Arnie

How do you say welcome in Italian?

Kyoufu

Murray will win this because every time I want him to lose, he wins.

Can't stand Murray. Dude doesn't know how to smile.

I'm so sorry
:p

Anyway, welcome :D
How do you say welcome in Italian?
"Benvenuto"

Fady K

Welcome aboard, this is a wonderful football community. Enjoy your stay.

I get the flu jab but it might have worn off. I'll be okay with rest, I used to get really bad flu before I got the jab years ago, this is nowhere near that level. You're own ailment doesn't sound too good. I know people who get migraines who have similar symptons to that - pain up one side of their body.

Anyhoo, gotta go!

Edit: I see your pic there - it rained all last week!

Glad that it's nothing too serious for you. Hope it goes away completely soon. Yikes, I hope my situation is not too serious :0 Take care bro :)

Mastadon

Banned

Welcome!

I wouldn't be against us picking up Dempsey for £8m or so at all. He's criminally underrated at times.

Arnie

He won't leave unless some crazy 40m bid came in which I can't see Tottenham paying. And no offense Spurs-GAF but why would Lewy want to go to Tottenham this season?
No, you're spot on. It's a stupid rumour. There isn't even a source. Forget the money aspect which already renders the whole thing highly suspicious, but who would willingly leave the German champions to join Spurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom