• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

YaoTY.jpg

NuclearBomb.jpg

Possibly fake.

Is there a place for him in Allegri's 4-3-1-2 anyway?

Thats not on his page.

Zabojnik

YaoTY.jpg

NuclearBomb.jpg

Possibly fake.

Is there a place for him in Allegri's 4-3-1-2 anyway?

Woah. Makes sense though. He was supposed to go to Milan last year, but then the rossoneri pulled out at the last minute. Hamsik was strangely quiet about the whole affair during the season. I've always thought De Laurentis promised that he would let him go to Milan next season. That's why he didn't complain. So, yeah, it's more than doable.

Cavani isn't going anywhere either way though.

Carbonox

Hulk wants to come to Chelsea, but PSG are offering more money to Porto. I think PSG offered 45m, CFC 30-32m.

Suits Porto fine in a way. Puts Hulk in a tricky situation as it's either accept PSG's offer or stay at Porto as Porto would rather make as much money as possible if they can't keep him. Though it could backfire as Hulk could end up going AWOL, not playing properly, etc.

xintin

Suits Porto fine in a way. Puts Hulk in a tricky situation as it's either accept PSG's offer or stay at Porto as Porto would rather make as much money as possible if they can't keep him. Though it could backfire as Hulk could end up going AWOL, not playing properly, etc.
I think (well, more hope, really) Porto are willing to sell to Chelsea for less than what PSG are offering because Hulk has clearly stated where he wants to go. But we would still have to bump it up to around 35-38m. Either way I expect the leagues to have already started before he transfers anywhere.

Edit - I fully support this new logo over Modric's hated chicken badge
xthnmabcmhqo68h1aycf.jpeg

Leverkusen boss Holzhäuser told a newspaper that Chelsea bid €25m for Andre Schürrle but Leverkusen decided not to sell. How many wingers does Chelsea want to buy?

Carbonox

Leverkusen boss Holzhäuser told a newspaper that Chelsea bid €25m for Andre Schürrle but Leverkusen decided not to sell. How many wingers does Chelsea want to buy?

Chelsea only have Malouda as an out-and-out winger. Sturridge can play on the wing, as can Hazard, though isn't Hazard supposed to be playing in a more central role? Plus Mata gets played out wide sometimes. I guess one more natural winger would help round that all out.

sohois

An exciting final but the standard of tennis was really quite poor from both players, Federer basically just maintained his play whilst Murray completely lost it after dropping in the second.

Lightning

Banned
Chelsea only have Malouda as an out-and-out winger. Sturridge can play on the wing, as can Hazard, though isn't Hazard supposed to be playing in a more central role? Plus Mata gets played out wide sometimes. I guess one more natural winger would help round that all out.
Chelsea can have Walcott!!!!!!

Facism

Gold Member
Looks like galatasaray are making Melo permanent for a fee of 8 million euros. good times, guy fits in with that squad brilliantly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Looks like galatasaray are making Melo permanent for a fee of 8 million euros. good times, guy fits in with that squad brilliantly.

Eh not too shabby.

eliaergometer630.jpg

Let's try this again!

So Elia + Melo = 14.5

Let's throw them ALL on Jojo or Cavani*!!!!!!!!!11.

*:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom