• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished ep 9 of season 1 of Game of Thrones (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD)
What. The. Fuck? Did Sean Bean really just get his loaf of bread cut off. It was a trick right? RIGHT? Seriously man fuck that little blond King cunt. I want him slowly killed asap

Clegg

Just finished ep 9 of season 1 of Game of Thrones (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD)
What. The. Fuck? Did Sean Bean really just get his loaf of bread cut off. It was a trick right? RIGHT? Seriously man fuck that little blond King cunt. I want him slowly killed asap

And another Joffrey hater is born.

Arnie

Hahahahaha

I love that reaction, everyone has it. There's much and more to come Willkiller. But don't let it kill your will. Stick with it. It gets so good.

Kyoufu

"Loaf of bread" :lol

I love Willkiller.

You have no idea. I literally just searched for him on Twitter to give him shit.

He doesn't have one :(

Gotta say though, brilliant casting for him. I hated him in ep1 before he'd even said a word. Dat smug, cuntish face

:lol :lol

And another Joffrey hater is born.

You have no idea. I literally just searched for him on Twitter to give him shit.

Gotta say though, brilliant casting for him. I hated him in ep1 before he'd even said a word. Dat smug, cuntish face

Edit: Also, I have no idea why cockney rhyming slang comes out of me when I'm tired. And Arnie, I have no intention of quitting now. For a show to get such an extreme reaction out of me 9 episodes in means I'm emotionally invested now. I'm in for the long haul.
To the season finale now, hopefully there'll be some tits and a happy ending to cheer me up.

Clegg

He also smokes a pipe irl.

Suck it haters.

000221w3

rodvik

But Herzog has the best voice in the world

Great voice but if you get a chance watch the movie and you will see what I mean. He takes these treasures of humanity and sticks himself right in as the center of attention. I still reccomend the movie thogh, you will easily be able to tune Herzog out after a whle.

Meier

"According to some English and Russian media sources #Liverpool is about to make an offer to buy Kuban's Lacina Traore. Traore also has a 20m offer from Anzhi."

I don't know who he is.

He was fucking amazing in Football Manager 2011.. he hasn't done much in FM12 in my saves so I'm not sure how he's been in it for others, but the dude is insanely tall. Probably the best "target man" in the game.

Prometheus in 3D is lovely. Definitely a must see in that format if you do see it.

Ashes

Banned
Just saying. ;)

I think he was asked, paraphrasing:

- You're on 97 caps, so you could potentially have 100th cap in the final, would you like that?
A. Cole - "I have been lucky enough to play 97 times for England and hopefully I will get 100 in the final."

I still think Italy will beat England. Hopefully that doesn't happen though. :/

Salazar

If England go down to Pirlo and Di Natale, fine.

But fuck Balotelli and Cassano. There are ways in which it would suck substantially more for England to lose, and them playing a major part in it - ugh.

Lightning

Banned
Argh meh! England and Italy don't matter as no matter who wins I want Germany to win the coimp.

Currently watching Australia vs. Wales in the rugby!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Marco Fabián scored a hat trick today in a pre-season friendly for Chivas.

Sure, it was against some Third Division team from Catalonia, but that's like Barcelona or some shit.[/smug]

Mastadon

Banned
Just saying. ;)

I think he was asked, paraphrasing:

- You're on 97 caps, so you could potentially have 100th cap in the final, would you like that?
A. Cole - "I have been lucky enough to play 97 times for England and hopefully I will get 100 in the final."

I still think Italy will beat England. Hopefully that doesn't happen though. :/

I'd like to think that if we made it to the final, Hodgson would bench Cole and play Baines - just to keep Ashley in line.

Ashes

Banned
I'd like to think that if we made it to the final, Hodgson would bench Cole and play Baines - just to keep Ashley in line.

Cole's a dick. But he's a penis that can play left back like the best of them.

Alright, that's my cole defence force role done for the day. I'm going to go empty the contents of my stomach now.

dc89

City are primed to make a formal move for Robin Van Persie

But the player is rumoured to have studied properties in the Cheshire area and City are confident that they can secure his services if they move swiftly to thwart rival interest from Barcelona and Italian champions Juventus.

That ties in with this Tweet from former Lancashire & England cricketer Neil Fairbrother

Just grabbing some lunch in Hale - RVP just walked in. Long way from Emirates. #redorblue?

:O

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Spain win today. I don't like them but the sooner France are out the sooner Blanc can sort out coming to Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom