• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

How is Frankie Sandford dating Wayne Bridge.

article-1270476749469-08E5891C000005DC-166585_304x456.jpg

6atgg.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Germany played brilliantly tonight. The Greeks had spirit but that can only take you so far when you're so obviously outmatched.

I'm torn over Spain-France tomorrow. On one hand, I need a Spain-Portugal semi just for the GAF meltdowns. But on the other hand, I have a special affinity for France. I even have a Frenchie as my avatar, for heaven's sake.

The hottest frenchie in the world.

Also Leon Knight :lol

fuenf

Bild update regarding Bayern and Martinez: Bayern are offering him 5m after taxes and hope that the transfer fee will be less than 20m (TZ is reporting that Bilbao wont accept anything less than 40m though).

Meier

what i hate about football manager: i won the league with bayern 4 years in a row. but i always lose in the national cup competition and in the champions league :/ Buying Pato was the best idea ever though. He's sooo good!

You know what I hate? It's like 2022, I've won a shitload of Champions League titles, I've got a transfer budget that is at like $350 million because like Porto in real life, I buy low and sell high and then rinse and repeat, but these fuckers won't let me build a new stadium, won't let me add another physio or two, won't let me add new coaches (despite the fact my wage bill is like $1 million per week despite a budget of $2.2 million per week or something) and won't let me add more feeder teams (Ajax, I want yooou!). The board can go suck a fuck!

elsk

Banned
Bild update regarding Bayern and Martinez: Bayern are offering him 5m after taxes and hope that the transfer fee will be less than 20m (TZ is reporting that Bilbao wont accept anything less than 40m though).

Kicker said the fee was going to be less than 40M, so I'm guessing they'll end up doing a 30M +bonus, or something like that.

TZ said van der Wiel was already signed last summer...

dc89

The Bluemoon transfer board is just a cluster fuck. Threads on everyone from Flamini to Vidic. Vidic, some City fans are just stupid.

fuenf

Kicker said the fee was going to be less than 40M, so I'm guessing they'll end up doing a 30M +bonus, or something like that.

TZ said van der Wiel was already signed last summer...

Sueddeutsche is also saying that a fee below 40m is unlikely, honestly i dont think we'll get him. Knowing Bayern they would rather spent 25m on Dzeko than 40m on Martinez. It doesnt make sense, but thats our club in a nutshell.

elsk

Banned
Sueddeutsche is also saying that a fee below 40m is unlikely, honestly i dont think we'll get him. Knowing Bayern they would rather spent 25m on Dzeko than 40m on Martinez. It doesnt make sense, but thats our club in a nutshell.

I think they'll end up buying him for 40M or 30M+bonus, unless Javi doesn't want to join Bayern.

The Bluemoon transfer board is just a cluster fuck. Threads on everyone from Flamini to Vidic. Vidic, some City fans are just stupid.

Some?

kharma45

Been looking at buying FIFA 12 and seeing as the PS3 price doesn't seem to ever drop I'm thinking about getting it on PC as a) I've a beasty enough PC and b) ShopTo have it for only £10

Only thing putting me off is Amazon's customer reviews where there is a lot of people reporting that when they try to activate their copy of FIFA 12 on PC it's telling them the serial number has been used :\ anyone (I'm going to imagine the answer is no) got FIFA 12 on PC and could enlighten me about this?

If that were to happen to me if I bought a copy from ShopTo where would I stand? Would I be eligible for a refund from ShopTo or would I have to get EA to sort it?

K1LLER7

Hey if you offered us enough I'd let him go!

Every player has their price, well, almost every player.

Silva and £80m :)

Imagine a centre-back partnership of Vidic and Kompany.

Fun fact; Ozil and Schweinsteiger made 235 passes between them, 15 passes more than the entire Greece side. Quality.

kharma45

Silva and £80m :)

Imagine a centre-back partnership of Vidic and Kompany.

If that £80m could prise Hummels and Subotic from Dortmund consider it a done deal :p

Wait for FIFA13, Fifa 12 updates were dropped in January... it's pretty depressing right now.

Part of me is thinking about just waiting but it's only £9.85 to buy so it's almost cheap enough for an impulse purchase to tide me over until FIFA 13 launches.

elsk

Banned
"According to some English and Russian media sources #Liverpool is about to make an offer to buy Kuban's Lacina Traore. Traore also has a 20m offer from Anzhi."

I don't know who he is.

The 3D trailer gave me a headache.
Well you see there's your problem. 3D movies are shitty. When watching any movie watch the superier 2D version.

better than Wanted (loved that film)?
I only watched Wanted the once and wasn't paying much attention. I did enjoy Abe though, obviously it's completely ridiculous and rubbishy, but it delivers exactly what it set out to do. Some guy effectively hand brake turns a horse and cart, that was good :lol

fuenf

I only watched Wanted the once and wasn't paying much attention. I did enjoy Abe though, obviously it's completely ridiculous and rubbishy, but it delivers exactly what it set out to do. Some guy effectively hand brake turns a horse and cart, that was good :lol

OMG! sound amazing, i'll love it!

Been looking at buying FIFA 12 and seeing as the PS3 price doesn't seem to ever drop I'm thinking about getting it on PC as a) I've a beasty enough PC and b) ShopTo have it for only £10

Only thing putting me off is Amazon's customer reviews where there is a lot of people reporting that when they try to activate their copy of FIFA 12 on PC it's telling them the serial number has been used :\ anyone (I'm going to imagine the answer is no) got FIFA 12 on PC and could enlighten me about this?

If that were to happen to me if I bought a copy from ShopTo where would I stand? Would I be eligible for a refund from ShopTo or would I have to get EA to sort it?

Got it on PC but I bought it off Origin. No idea about ShopTo. I thought they were banned still...

edit: The game runs pretty great though. I think there's a few mods out there as well.

dc89

Well you see there's your problem. 3D movies are shitty. When watching any movie watch the superier 2D version.

Nuh-uh. Prometheus was awesome in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom