• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwBe_nCCEAESxMl.jpg

It's almost like he wants me to feel bad

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ffs Mario..

i1ad8qDdqvvci.gif

And I'm going to have to agree with Kyle there. Not a single good experience with 3D so far.

And I'm going to have to agree with Kyle there. Not a single good experience with 3D so far.
I watched one film that I remember thinking the 3D was just about tolerable, though I can't even remember what it was. But just about tolerable really isn't good enough.

kharma45

Only Avatar, Jackass 3D and Prometheus spring to mind of films I saw in 3D and actually thought it was worth it.

Oh, and Titanic was good too as was The Lion King.

Wilbur

Banned
BALOTELLIPENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSITSMYDREAMANDMYNIGHTMARE

Anyway, 3 films ever have been good in 3D: Avatar (shit film), Hugo (good film), Prometheus (good and shit)

edit oh yeah jackass lol

kharma45

BALOTELLIPENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSITSMYDREAMANDMYNIGHTMARE

Anyway, 3 films ever have been good in 3D: Avatar (shit film), Hugo (good film), Prometheus (good and shit)

edit oh yeah jackass lol

I thought Hugo was crap on both accounts, really didn't understand the hype for it.

Wilbur

Banned
Götze's a chubby faced little bastard as well isn't he? My mum said he was porky.

Gonna watch some Zidane videos in bed later, 40 today/10 minutes tomorrow

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah. Them slowmotion 3d shots of a tennis ball hitting weemans balls and Chris' dick swinging around while jumping on a trampoline, fucking worth every penny that has been spent on 3d right there.

I rewatched it on Netflix the other day, I've never been so entranced at another guy's penis when they haven't been forcing it into my mouth while cramming 5 dollar bills into my tight buttgap

The slap joke at the start makes me laugh so hard

hrhr but he's the only real alternative ;)

I seriously don't see a place for Kroos in the national team in the future. Gündogan is a better CM, Götze is a better CAM. That's what Kroos can play. If Löw didn't rate Kroos so highly, I could see him staying at home at Brazil.

It's obvious that Löw can't give Gündogan a start and his first full length national team match in a semi final against Italy or England, though. Although I think he could pull it off if he already had some more matches.

Wilbur

Banned
I seriously don't see a place for Kroos in the national team in the future. Gündogan is a better CM, Götze is a better CAM. That's what Kroos can play. If Löw didn't rate Kroos so highly, I could see him staying at home at Brazil.

It's obvious that Löw can't give Gündogan a start and his first full length national team match in a semi final against Italy or England, though. Although I think he could pull it off if he already had some more matches.

It's okay, you could play Mertesacker in the middle and you'd probably win. Parker looks spent and Gerrard can't be far off it.

fuenf

I can see where you are coming from but Kroos at 22 ist almost as good as Schweinsteiger is now at 27. He'll be world class in the next few years. Tbh i liked the Gustavo - Kroos partnership better than any formation with Schweini last season.

I can see where you are coming from but Kroos at 22 ist almost as good as Schweinsteiger is now at 27. He'll be world class in the next few years. Tbh i liked the Gustavo - Kroos partnership better than any formation with Schweini last season.

Don't know, Kroos is missing that bit of aggressiveness at defending that both Schweinsteiger and Gündogan have. Sure, he could still learn that but I kinda doubt it because of his character. So I don't see him being world class at DM/CM. And he's kinda missing that surprising and fancy play that players like Özil and Götze have, no world class at CAM, either.

But one thing is for sure, he already is world class at talking shit :)

elsk

Banned
Don't know, Kroos is missing that bit of aggressiveness at defending that both Schweinsteiger and Gündogan have. Sure, he could still learn that but I kinda doubt it because of his character. So I don't see him being world class at DM/CM. And he's kinda missing that surprising and fancy play that players like Özil and Götze have, no world class at CAM, either.

But one thing is for sure, he already is world class at talking shit :)

I'm not a fan of Kroos but his passing and vision are equal, if not better, than Schweini's. He obviously is missing the work rate and aggressiveness as you say but he's way more talented than Gundogan.

rodvik

I have only seen one good film in 3D and it was designed for it. Cave of Forgotten Dreams.

Amazing 3d footage of the caves, Herzog does his best to ruin it by jabbering through the movie and trying to make it about himself, but he couldnt overcome the sheer beauty and awe of the caves. The raw cave footage is jaw dropping in 3D.

220px-Cave_of_forgotten_dreams_poster.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I have only seen one good film in 3D and it was designed for it. Cave of Forgotten Dreams.

Amazing 3d footage of the caves, Herzog does his best to ruin it by jabbering through the movie and trying to make it about himself, but he couldnt overcome the sheer beauty and awe of the caves. The raw cave footage is jaw dropping in 3D.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/61/Cave_of_forgotten_dreams_poster.jpg/220px-Cave_of_forgotten_dreams_poster.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

But Herzog has the best voice in the world

Yen

"According to some English and Russian media sources #Liverpool is about to make an offer to buy Kuban's Lacina Traore. Traore also has a 20m offer from Anzhi."

I don't know who he is.

He's like 6 foot 8, kinds like adeneyor. Lolls guidon YouTube but TNT mat not mean much.

Edit/ fecking autocorrect. You know what I mean.

Arnie

Biggest newspaper/magazine in Holland (Voetball?) reporting that we've bid €28 million for that James Rodriguez guy that Clegg keeps banging on about. Apparently it's €3 million more than United. Don't really know much about him, and don't really know why a Dutch paper would have the inside scoop on an English team bidding for a Columbian who plays in Portugal.

Borini looks all over too from what I can gather. I believe he's staying at Roma. One minute that looks the case, the next somebody says the opposite.

Clegg

Biggest newspaper/magazine in Holland (Voetball?) reporting that we've bid €28 million for that James Rodriguez guy that Clegg keeps banging on about. Apparently it's €3 million more than United. Don't really know much about him, and don't really know why a Dutch paper would have the inside scoop on an English team bidding for a Columbian who plays in Portugal.

Borini looks all over too from what I can gather. I believe he's staying at Roma. One minute that looks the case, the next somebody says the opposite.

He's a good player but like you've said, the source doesn't seem to be very reliable.

Have United actually bid for him or is it just the newspaper speculating what they would bid? If United are actually interested then surely an extra 3m from Liverpool wouldn't be enough to put them off.

I'd be happy for Liverpool to sign Rodriguez if it meant us keeping a hold of Nani.

Arnie

*colombian
The one time my iPhone doesn't auto correct me.

Damn it Clegg, I've got about 150 pages of ADWD remaining and every chapters like an orgasm. The books are like this: dormant for two thirds and then they explode into goodness near the end.

Clegg

The one time my iPhone doesn't auto correct me.

Damn it Clegg, I've got about 150 pages of ADWD remaining and every chapters like an orgasm. The books are like this: dormant for two thirds and then they explode into goodness near the end.

Wait until you get to the jizzbomb climax.

Arnie

Wait until you get to the jizzbomb climax.
Fuck man. Fuck.

The chapter im about to start is from the 'ugly little girl', the one in the canals, last time she figured she just got her eyes back. I love how that's completely non-spoilery. But yet it kind of is.

Clegg

Fuck man. Fuck.

The chapter im about to start is from the 'ugly little girl', the one in the canals, last time she figured she just got her eyes back. I love how that's completely non-spoilery. But yet it kind of is.

She's my fav character.

Its also one of the reasons why I hate GRRM.

He creates brilliant characters and settings but its going to takes years until we actually find out what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom