• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Banned
YEk8o.jpg

Park?

pappe

It's ranking right after Portugal and the top four leagues. Yes.

Insane ! Gladbach were on the verge of getting relegated last season and they are pulling a Newcastle: they have spent no less than 8.500.000 € (Xhaka), 2.500.000 € (Mlapa, U-20 Germany defender), 8.000.000 € (Dominguez from Atlético and U-21 Spain) and now 15.000.000 € for Luuk in a matter of weeks. Plus they bought a Swedish U-21 player and are very hot on Guidetti.

They will have spent at least 35.000.000 € by the end of the break. That's way more than the 22.000.000 € they got for Dante and Reus.

Verge of being relegated??Didnt they finish in the top4?

First post in FootballGAF! Put me down as a United fan. Went downstairs and my shirt has arrived!:

Yes I am dc56.01's brother.

Now I need to find a Avatar.
Welcome tc56.

Now we can have a Bros vs Bros tag team match.

Willbury and Freewheelin
Vs
Dc 90 and Tc35

FIGHT!

Kenka

They spent a lot of money in the past years, too, although they never made it to Europe. They have the money to become a top 4 team for sure if they qualify for Europe again in the next years.
Where do they get this money from ? It's not like they are sponsored by VW or Fiat for that matter... it's amazing that they can suddenly attract players this good though.

Yeah, it's not such a risky make-or-break move for them as it seems (only some 10m transfer loss so far). People get distracted by their near-relegation in 10/11.
True, your arguments are valid and I hope Hoilett and Guidetti join the squad too.

Kagawa is so beautiful. Honestly thinking about making a cast from his torso and eating from off his pecs.

Nyotaimori (Japanese: 女体盛り, "female body presentation"), often referred to as "body sushi", is the practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the body of a woman, typically naked. Nantaimori (Japanese: 男体盛り) refers to the same practice using a male model. This subdivision of food play is originally an obscure Japanese practice not common in Japanese culture but that has attracted considerable international media attention

No, Wilbury. Kagawa is most certainly not a beautiful man.
u jelly?

Dame N'Doye agreed to a contract with Trabzonspor, what a shame, would have thought he could have gotten to a better league. It's understandable that he wants a real big contract and it's time for him to move on.... But fucking Trabzonspor? Well, now the club just needs to agree a fee with Copenhagen.

love those Luiz pics Fady hahah

They are fantastic, he looks like a guy who really knows how lucky he is to have the job he does.

Where do they get this money from ? It's not like they are sponsored by VW or Fiat for that matter... it's amazing that they can suddenly attract players this good though.

Well, they have a great history and lots of fans. They sold out most of their matches last season and I'd guess they get a big TV money share, too. Just guessing, though. But it shouldn't surprise anyone that a bigger club makes more money than a small one.

Arnie

I went to Paris 2 years ago. It's awesome.

I went to Amsterdam for a few days then we got the train to Paris for a few. After being in Amsterdam I was really underwhelmed by Paris. I know it's a great city, but Amsterdam was on another level.

Carbonox

Amsterdam is awesome. Only place in France (ok technically it's not France but whatever) I loved to bits was Monaco. Amazing place.

Yen

@duncanjenkinsFC Afternoon mates, any legs in the Walcott rumour ?!

56m duncan jenkins ‏@duncanjenkinsFC
@parisio yes i think so mates genuine interest. to be honest honest at first i thought it was a cock and balls story but the interest is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom