• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
In an interview from their preseason camp in Austria, new Fenerbahce signing Dirk Kuyt said Arsenal striker Robin van Persie would like to play for Fenerbahce one day. "Robin van Persie told me his thoughts; he knows how big the support is for Fenerbahce. He said he would like to play for Fenerbahce one day. We know that's not possible right now, but Robin said it's a feeling that he has inside," Kuyt stated.

:p

dc89

WHOOOOO A SIGNING!!!

AyBDeIfCQAACgdX.jpg:large

Curtis Anderson - Goalkeeper.

£15,000 o____O

I am desperate for signings :(:(

Lightning

Banned
@duncanjenkinsFC Afternoon mates, any legs in the Walcott rumour ?!

56m duncan jenkins ‏@duncanjenkinsFC
@parisio yes i think so mates genuine interest. to be honest honest at first i thought it was a cock and balls story but the interest is real.
Good news. Getting rid of Walcott to either Chelsea or Liverpool can only be a good thing IMO.

Arsenal should also focus on getting RVP out the door to Juventus. Then we can concentrate on players coming in.

Wilbur

Banned
WHOOOOO A SIGNING!!!

https://p.twimg.com/AyBDeIfCQAACgdX.jpg:large[/IM]

[spoiler] £15,000 o____O [/spoiler]

I am desperate for signings :(:([/QUOTE]

how fucking young is he

Jeff, Jamie Mackie would be class

Zabojnik

I'm still on the fence about which official jersey to buy, in the meantime I've had a few of these made for me and my Juve buddies. Not the most original idea, I know, but I like it. :p Great quality too for 10 EUR a piece! Would buy again.

img123.jpg

Slizz

United have had a €38m bid for Lucas Moura rejected according to reports in Brazil and ESPN.

Crazy money if true for him.

I hate hearing so much news connecting United and Moura. Don't spend that money on young unproven talent....

Sign get fucking Ganso man, bet you could get him for 20m or more cheaper than that bid.

EDIT: ^^^ Nice shirts lol, pretty cool.

Arnie

United have had a €38m bid for Lucas Moura rejected according to reports in Brazil and ESPN.

The whole fiasco's getting stupid now. There's no way that kid's worth such an amount, especially when you've just bought a fantastic player in his position.

Zab, if you sign him you should make a 'Keep calm and pass it to Persie' shirt.

Wilbur

Banned
Those shirts are brilliant! Get me one brah

Also I don't want Ganso or Moura, fucking overhyped tricksters. I want a steely bastard. get me ROBBIE KEANE

or something

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

If true then Fergie has lost his mind. You could buy two combative, technically proficient central midfielders with that cash. Does he think Jones is going to be a midfielder? Why aren't they trying to buy Tiote, Fellaini or Sandro (lol no). Or at least a player in that mold.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm still on the fence about which official jersey to buy, in the meantime I've had a few of these made for me and my Juve buddies. Not the most original idea, I know, but I like it. :p Great quality too for 10 EUR a piece! Would buy again.

img123.jpg

Love it!

I'll go with Keep Calm And Never Pass It To Bonucci :p
Or Buffon

Hixx

WHOOOOO A SIGNING!!!

[IM.G]https://p.twimg.com/AyBDeIfCQAACgdX.jpg:large[/IMG]

£15,000 o____O

I am desperate for signings :(:(

this is really weird. he looks about 10 and is having to sign a contract :/

Zabojnik

Zab, if you sign him you should make a 'Keep calm and pass it to Persie' shirt.

Sorry, but the RVP one basically writes itself in italian, haha. "The fine fanno i palloni passati a Robin? Van Persie." -> roughly -> 'What happens when you pass the ball to Robin? It gets lost.' That's what 'van persi' means in italian. :D

Welp, at least now you can admit he looks like Madonna without feeling bad!
Meet Verrdonna:

k09ia.jpg

/edit
don't hate, it's my first attempt at merging faces

I know I should laugh, but I'm still not over him. Why couldn't we offer a few millions more, WHYYYY. Damn you, Pescara! Damn you, petrol overlords!

Arnie

Sorry, but the RVP one basically writes itself in italian, haha. "The fine fanno i palloni passati a Robin? Van Persie." -> roughly -> 'What happens when you pass the ball to Robin? It gets lost.' That's what 'van persi' means in italian. :D
Haha what a ridiculous coincidence.

OR IS IT?

Good!

The MCFC team: Pantilimon, Savic, Kompany, K Toure, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Yaya Toure, Biton, Lopes, Aguero, Tevez

LOPES! The 16 year old BEAST!
Savic playing? Well I'm guaranteed a laugh then.

faridmon

I winder how long are Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. My local Cinema are showing them both to prepare for the The Dark Knight Returns and since I haven't watched any of them I was planning to watch them both there. The showing starts at 6:00 but I have something to do at 9:30.

Its either that or watch Killer Joe.

Also, Evertons Home shirt were shown last week for the first time. They are bloody ugly. Piss off Nike.

Wilbur

Banned
At the moment. He's really a prolific striker. Expect him to score the goal which wins the Champions League for us in May.

Steam sale for FM in May right?

I winder how long are Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. My local Cinema are showing them both to prepare for the The Dark Knight Returns and since I haven't watched any of them I was planning to watch them both there. The showing starts at 6:00 but I have something to do at 9:30.

Also, Evertons Home shirt were shown last week for the first time. They are bloody ugly. Piss off Nike.

140 mins, 150 mins, 160 mins. They're all wonderful.

Zabojnik

You're not gonna make it. TDK alone is something like 2h20mins.

dc89

Are they doing it back to back?

Doubt you'd be out in time. Begins is quite a long film if I remember rightly.

Hixx

They're both 2hrs+

fake edit: fuck you all

BB is shorter than both TDK and TDKR.

EDIT: Quicker Footy GAF :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom