• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Awwwww yeeaaaaa United pre-season begins:

iVvDj0N2mC4hV.gif

rodvik

I am 6' 1" skinny, English style pale blue skin, with a hint of sunburn from living in the states for 20 years. I do not tan nor develop muscles of any kind.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GQman2121

Banned
So going to a game expecting to get pics with your favorite player is a pipe-dream then. Managers? Do they ever have meet and greets?

I fully expect to take photos with the FA and CL cups. They've traveled with the team on the US tour and will be on display hours before the game in the fan-zone area.

Zabojnik

Is the guy that's going to be remembered as the best PL signing ever, with Cleverley to City a close second, expected to play in the second half? I'm talking about Kagawa, of course.

I like the movement and the 4312. A good option for when we want to play Kagawa in behind Rooney and Welbeck against lower-table sides.

Rachel Bilson aka Summer from the OC.

Thought it might be. But the angle of that gif makes her look way taller than usual.

We're playing Stevenage tonight. It's not being televised though. Spurs XI played some other team a few days ago and Grant Hall played for us. Looks like we've signed him for Brighton.

5'10 and anywhere between 10-11 stone depending on the time of the year. Pretty short compared to some of you guys. Wes and Messi should form a tag team! Jeff could be their manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom