• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, still remember Fergie's speech at the end of year awards do about how he told the United players to never forget those scenes at the SoL. I love Fergie sometimes, what a great manager.

Man, we've won so many titles lately and I always think the latest one is the best...but after last season, winning it next year would just be so amazing. So much joy was taken in United's failure last season...would be so sweet.

Unfortunately at this moment I really don't think we're ready to win the crown back :(

K1LLER7

Transfer muppetry but say "if" and it's a big "if", that this RVP to United thing was to happen, Would United use the same formation they used today of 4-3-1-2?

D_prOdigy

Heh, still remember Fergie's speech at the end of year awards do about how he told the United players to never forget those scenes at the SoL. I love Fergie sometimes, what a great manager.

Man, we've won so many titles lately and I always think the latest one is the best...but after last season, winning it next year would just be so amazing. So much joy was taken in United's failure last season...would be so sweet.

Unfortunately at this moment I really don't think we're ready to win the crown back :(

It'll be the 99 following 98 all over again. We'll win the treble than Fergie will retire and Solskjær will come in and everyone will be happy forever.

Jensen

AyFdSNXCIAARMxI.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

tiltle

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
That Poznan by Sunderland fans was a delicious piece of trolling.

Salvadora

Manchester United could be encouraged to bid for Robert Lewandowski after the Borussia Dortmund striker admitted he dreams of playing in the Premier League.

The Poland international has attracted interest from clubs across Europe after his goalscoring exploits fired Dortmund to a league and cup double last season.
The 23-year-old, who scored 30 goals in all competitions last season, is rated highly by United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
And Ferguson could be tempted to reunite the Polish striker with former Dortmund team-mate Shinji Kagawa, who moved to Old Trafford from the Bundesliga side earlier this summer, after Lewandowski revealed his Premier League dream.
"This (the Premier League) is a league that I would like to play in, and I hope it happens sometime. Although I am happy at Dortmund I always like to aspire to greater heights," said Lewandowski to Polish television station TVP.
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...rtmund-star-opens-door-man-united-move-176892
Interesting.

Messi

I love that new sky ad. "AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOO!" such an amazing moment for the premier league. It could not have happened to a nicer guy in Sergio Aguero.

Salvadora

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has blamed Manchester United's "political power" for his eight-game ban last season.
The Uruguayan was handed the suspension and a £40,000 fine in December after being found guilty of racially abusing United defender Patrice Evra in a Premier League match.
And the 25-year-old believes the influence of the Old Trafford club had a direct result on the length of his ban.
Suarez told Uruguayan television show RR.Gol: "They were very tough days to me. I am not used to showing what I really feel, but the trial week was very difficult. I also cried alongside my wife.
"People at Liverpool are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool. In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."
The controversy was re-ignited in February, when Suarez seemingly refused Evra's handshake as the teams conducted their traditional pre-match greeting. The striker, however, claims his actions were misunderstood.
People at Liverpool are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool
— Luis Suarez
He added: "In England, it was shown the moment when I passed in front of him, but they didn't see that he had his hand low before.
"Only the media in Uruguay and Spain showed that I wanted to shake his hand.
"Previously, I had promised my wife, the manager and the directors that I was going to shake hands with Evra. There was a chance for the teams not to shake hands like in a game between QPR and Chelsea [following the Anton Ferdinand-John Terry racism row], but I told them I was to shake hands with him.
"'Why not?', I thought, because I had no problems with him. I had been punished because of him, but I had no problems with shaking hands."
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...uarez-blames-man-united-eight-game-ban-176866
Anyone posted this?

faridmon

Off topic, but anyone seen Killer Joe? Fuck that movie and that Ending scene is the most bizarre thing I have experienced in Cinema and I have watched some Fucked movies.

Fuck that movie!

Garjon

Off topic, but anyone seen Killer Joe? Fuck that movie and that Ending scene is the most bizarre thing I have experienced in Cinema and I have watched some Fucked movies.

Fuck that movie!

Sounds about right, it's a fantastic film. Did it put you in the mood for KFC?

K1LLER7

Looking forward to seeing Oscar, Naymar and Lucas at the Olympics. Though Hulk would probably start ahead of Lucas on the wing.

SAF said in his conference that Berbatov still wants to leave and although Fergie would be happy if he stayed, he will be allowed to go if the right offer was made.

On Kagawa, he came on because Chicha had cramp towards the end and "will probably start on saturday".

GorillaJu

No classes today because the semester is over. Last day before summer break. Fuel running low. Desperately need injection of muppet juice.

Messi

Guys, I REALLY hate preseason games. They are so lifeless. I think I am going to try watch more EPL this season. Not following a specific team as I will never be a 2 team person. But just want to watch more games. EPL tends to have the most dramatic moments.

Messi

Your avatar is good. One of the best moments in the last few years of PL.

C H A M P I Uhh??

I love Aguero and love that moment. You muppets in here destroyed olivia for me for the moment so I will stick with a few footballing moments as my avatars for a while.

I really want to go to the Club World Cup this year to see Chelsea but I am not sure how hard it will be to get tickets? I can get cheap flights to Japan and some discounts on Hotels it is just whether or not I can get tickets :/

Edit : also ChelseaTV are re showing the Champions League final before the preseason game <3

Kyoufu

Had a look at the schedule for the season...

Tottenham at home,
Chelsea away,
Everton away
Man United at home

gg relegation battle

FootballFan

Salcido should be moved to the back. We are not competing in midfield anyway, there's no point in playing him as a holder.

Aquino has been great at the attack, but Javi Martínez has won him on every possible ball. I'd try playing Gio on the right and getting Ponce back at left.

Last few pages ive only been reading your posts,(how did Isco play btw?) lol. Rest is talk about Kagawa playing 2 minutes(MOTM for me btw)

See this man thinks outside of the box. With highly scientific methods I have created what Puyol and Olivia Wildes future boy will look like

ZXkzN.png

:lol :lol :lol

Also, was Tito making the players wrestle for training or something?

4euQh.jpg

Kill him Villa !
XWc9A.jpg

Messi

Last few pages ive only been reading your posts,(how did Isco play btw?) lol. Rest is talk about Kagawa playing 2 minutes(MOTM for me btw)

:lol :lol :lol

Also, was Tito making the players wrestle for training or something?

4euQh.jpg

Kill him Villa !
XWc9A.jpg

I wonder why Villa has been working out in his playing shorts and socks. No one else does. Maybe its part of his recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom