• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

What was that site that allows you to keep track of the shows you watch and when episodes are upcoming. Tvcountdown.com was great but now its missing alot of shows and not updating for others. So I need a new site that allows my to list them out but not on a calendar.

FootballFan

I wonder why Villa has been working out in his playing shorts and socks. No one else does. Maybe its part of his recovery?

Hmm good point, no idea here though. Maybe to get used to wearing playing kit instead of the training kit he has been wearing since he broke his leg.

What was that site that allows you to keep track of the shows you watch and when episodes are upcoming. Tvcountdown.com was great but now its missing alot of shows and not updating for others. So I need a new site that allows my to list them out but not on a calendar.

^^I would like to know one too.

Been impressed with Hazard and Marin these 10 minutes. But I don't know what to make of it really. You know your opposition is poor when even Paulo is busting out the stepovers.

Messi

Guys, look at this. It puts my tv watching habits into a readable form. HORRIBLE READABLE FORM. Sort by time wasted.

http://followmy.tv/u/proofplaya/time_wasted/order:time

24: 7 Days of my life GONE
Family guy : 3 Days and 22 Hours GONE to Seth McFa....

110950_o.gif

I am sorry its an addiction :( HELP ME

ps, I am sorry for some of the horrible shit that is in there

Arnie

They're using the white, which I sort of get because the socks are white. But the prem gold would look better.

Do you mean register for the gold prem print, or Chelsea's own gold print they're using in this game?

I believe you can register specific coloured lettering, although I'd imagine it'll be the prem lettering.

David Luiz is a great footballer, but I'm still not sold on his ability to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom