• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I wish drogba still played top flight football. Such a shame he felt a need to go to China.

This means he wont be in FIFA 13? :( he was a beast in fifa.

qindarka

Banned
I feel sorry for the non-Europeans out there following football in dire times like these. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I lived most of my life in Malaysia where I had to watch late at night but moved to Australia for studies this year where the times are even worse.

And I don't even get to watch on TV any more.

Good start. Both Marin and Hazard looked good. Plus everytime we have started pre-season in Seattle we have won the league! so looks good coming in to the new season. Next up PSG! off to bed!

Such a tense game, I felt properly sick! It was such a relief when Torres scored. I ran around my house. Amazing match!
Make no mistake winning the ucl was an incredible feeling as a chelsea fan but winning that game against Barcelona was the defining momemt for me last season I was so overwelmn with joy I couldnt speak for a bit after that Torres goal.

GorillaJu

Nice to see that Zakuani is getting to play again. For those who don't remember, it was he who had his leg broken horrifically over a year ago in an MLS league game.

Chelsea scoring four is nice for them but they also let in two goals against a team that has only just won their first game a week and a half ago after a 9-game winless streak.

rodvik

We beat Philadelphia tonight 1-0 the fonz scoring. Apparently we played some excellent stuff in the first half, second half it got scrappy.

Excitement rising.

iblF1uiPfPZ9QB.gif

Barcode kit teams? You guys want him? 10 mil bros...

Ashes

Banned
I was looking for the gif of luther putting the phone down and seen this. I was kind of struck by how beautiful it was. Man I wish they released luther on Blu. It makes no sense why they didnt when sherlock is on blu.

tumblr_m6ky6ruxr31r0yrfno1_500.gif

For once London actually looks like that. Well this morning anyhow.

Zabojnik

It seems we're about to sign Leonardo Bonatini from Cruzeiro's primavera. City were interested too, if rumors are to be believed. He's a striker, 18 years old, and apparently quite talented. Won the U17 WC with Brazil. I'll spare you the nonsensical 'next Ronaldo' talk. :) Dat Paratici connection. With all the youngsters we're hording, one's bound to become a decent footballer. Besides Pogba, I mean. He's already the greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOojlPtZ-zo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It seems we're about to sign Leonardo Bonatini from Cruzeiro's primavera. City were interested too, if rumors are to be believed. He's a striker, 18 years old, and apparently quite talented. Won the U17 WC with Brazil. I'll spare you the nonsensical 'next Ronaldo' talk. :) Dat Paratici connection. With all the youngsters we're hording, one's bound to become a decent footballer. Besides Pogba, I mean. He's already the greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOojlPtZ-zo

Dat composure. He reminds me of Damião.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom