• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson about to eat the snake. Truly fucked at CM.

AyLZrF2CcAAcKdg.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan offering 15M for Matri? If it's real, then I'm afraid that's an offer we can't refuse :(

His celebration in San Siro is legendary. Don't go away Matri :(

ibc7kB59UzSDxW.gif

Edit: Wait, it's a loan + option to buy. LOL nice try Galliani, we read the papers, we know about the 60M.

Zabojnik said:
I had no idea we're playing Malaga in a friendly on the 4th of August. In Salerno (Italy) of all places. Interesting. Any Malaga fans here?

Yes! One!

Zabojnik

Milan offering 15M for Matri? If it's real, then I'm afraid that's an offer we can't refuse :(

His celebration in San Siro is legendary. Don't go away Matri :(

Can't we? I think we can and we should. If only we'd manage to sell Melo, Krasic and Ziegler, sigh. Should make us about 20M€, I reckon. Come on, Marry, you can do it. If Inter can sell Castaignos to Twente for 7M€, you can do it too.

Yes! One!

Fady doesn't count, he likes everybody. :p

Serious moral dilemma footballGAF. My cat caught a bird. It's breathing but we're pretty sure it's going to die as it can't move at all. The last time this happened we took it to a vet, but they're not open at this time. What do we do?!

Should we should let her finish it off?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
J0EUD.jpg

Can't we? I think we can and we should. If only we'd manage to sell Melo, Krasic and Ziegler, sigh. Should make us about 20M€, I reckon. Come on, Marry, you can do it. If Inter can sell Castaignos to Twente for 7M€, you can do it too.

RVP + Jojo or..you know

Yes, pure fantacalcio I know

Kyoufu

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO TO QPR WHY WHY WHY

Hoilett has a relegation fetish or what?

jesus

I guess he really is a money hungry idiot if he's going there only for wages.

Oh well. :(

kharma45

Serious moral dilemma footballGAF. My cat caught a bird. It's breathing but we're pretty sure it's going to die as it can't move at all. The last time this happened we took it to a vet, but they're not open at this time. What do we do?!

Should we should let her finish it off?

Just let the cat eat it, but if you're concerned you could break the birds neck yourself somehow rather than have the cat gnaw away at it.

If it's a wild bird there ain't no moral dilemma, it's nature.

Wilbur

Banned
Question; how do I hide the code for fantasy league in my post?

also looks like I'm going to get my arse whooped if I keep to this one player per team thing. Fuck it, I like a challenge

Most cats don't even bother to eat the animals they kill, at least in my experience.

This is partly the issue. She might eat it, but she'll toy with it for a while first. Not going to let that happen.

We put a box over it. The Walking Dead game did not prepare me for this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aurelio De Laurentiis “Cavani? He can rot on the bench if he asks for €7-8m.” Contract negotiations not going according to plan.

I'm disappointed by your team name. I fully expected every team to contain the C U Next Tuesday.

Ju
:)
untus.

C
:)
nte (credit to Frank the Great on this one)

Meier

Seems there is a new leader for Foday Nabay every day. I don't know much about him other than having read a few blurbs and thinking he looks a helluva lot older than 13. Sky Sports are saying City are now the favorite.

The Sierra Leone-born youngster, who turns 14 next month, is now de-registered as a Birmingham City player.

However, the Championship club would be entitled to training compensation for helping nurture his fledgling career.

Nabay is one of the brightest talents in England with Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all reported to be interested in securing his signature.

City are now believed to be in pole position to sign him, with a possible decision on his future expected within two days.

Nabay has already attracted media attention having been remarkably called up by England Under-16s last summer.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7913738/City-target-talented-teen

Joe

"adidas and Major League Soccer today announced that MLS will integrate the adidas micoach Elite System league-wide in 2013, marking the world’s first “smart league.” The announcement comes ahead of the 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star Game, which is set to be the world’s first “smart game” integrating the micoach Elite System.

Beginning in the 2013 season, all 19 MLS clubs will use the data-tracking technology from adidas, providing coaches, trainers and players with real-time performance metrics including heart rate, speed, acceleration, distance, field position and, for the first time, power"

"The micoach Elite System includes a small data cell that fits into a player’s base layer in a protective pocket on the back between the shoulder blades. Connected by a series of electrodes and sensors woven into the fabric of the base layer, the cell wirelessly transmits more than 200 data records per second from each player to a central computer and then is displayed in a series of simplified insights and results on the coach’s iPad. At the touch of his fingertips, a coach can monitor the workload of an individual player, compare one athlete with another or view the whole team to gain a complete picture of the squad"

http://pressbox.mlssoccer.com/conte...er-announce-world’s-first-smart-soccer-league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom