• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Why do you bother getting a new avatar, Messi? You're going to change it in 3 days.

I do that too :((((((

Wilbur

Banned
FWIW Team JT is definitely possible. I tried to include a Spurs player, but the only one I could think of was Adebayor and he plays City. Also I couldn't think of another keeper, so I just went for Sorensen. If you play for Stoke then you're probably a JT.

http://www.abload.de/img/teamjtx0kpg.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a good one. Maybe Modric?

Aaron Lennon used to go out with one of my mate's cousins, and apparently he kicked her dog and they broke up. JT

K1LLER7

Yeah that's a good one. Maybe Modric?

Aaron Lennon used to go out with one of my mate's cousins, and apparently he kicked her dog and they broke up. JT
One of my teachers in secondary school was friends with Aaron Lennon and she had a couple of pics with him.

Yen

Didn't Ferguson donate heavily to New Labour? He's effectively at fault for the economic crisis and broken Britian. The bastard.

Yen

Kenny Dalglish spent 20 million British pounds sterling on Stewart Downing.

Yeah! None of this buying from abroad shit. Keep British money circulating in the British economy. When we're out of this shit, everyone will look back and thank Kenny for saving Britian.

kGKf3.png

GOGOGOGOGO

I can see why people would hate him. He is a massive troll. I like to imagine that he is a person who misreads most situations and thus makes awkard jokes/hair/sunglasses.

I am convinced that the sunglasses were one big troll by him

AxEGXR2CEAE3GEG.jpg:large

OMG LOL, please someone avatar this for me

Awl2CtZCIAEhXyv.jpg:large

Its amazing.
I want to hate theseso much, but the d-bag in me can't. I really want a pair with #21 and AVFC

Noirulus

Spurs are good at making deals, eh? Modric went from 40 to 45M now... Knowing Madrid they'll cave in anyway.

Also, been watching Breaking Bad courtesy of everyone that's been recommending it to me. Right now i'm near the end of season 2 and feel disappointed with everything after the Tuco arc. :( Hope the intensity picks up because the acting/writing/drama was excellent in the aforementioned arc.

FootballFan

eh you're being a bit harsh on Drogba I think. Most, if not all, of that money goes to his charities and Drogba's done a lot of great work, humanitarian and political, in Ivory Coast. He's proven himself on the biggest stage (minus a few missed penalties in the ACON) with his Champions League redemption, now he can focus on other things. Now Ibra on the other hand... that choker's still got a lot to prove!!

Oh no doubt man, I respect Drogbas work off the field a lot. He has done so much charity work its damn incredible, all players should be like that... but in saying that, I don't like his statement of "dream come true" or whatever he said. Obviously he can't say he joined for the money, but I would have said something like "I am so glad to be here, and look forward to playing football again and bringing this club great success"

Pinto posted on twitter that a shot from Villa hit him in the arm and it bruised him. He then got Villa to sign it, lol. Like a boss.

AyKfDReCQAEcUxq.jpg:large

Haha. Ouch! Villa's back!

I can see why people would hate him. He is a massive troll. I like to imagine that he is a person who misreads most situations and thus makes awkard jokes/hair/sunglasses.

I am convinced that the sunglasses were one big troll by him

AxEGXR2CEAE3GEG.jpg:large

:lol Xavi and Iniesta don't wanna be there.

Also Pinto is awesome. I still laugh about the time when he whistled and fooled the opponents to think they were offside(think it was vs copenhagen which explains woodens hate). :lol god. amazing troll.

Oh no doubt man, I respect Drogbas work off the field a lot. He has done so much charity work its damn incredible, all players should be like that... but in saying that, I don't like his statement of "dream come true" or whatever he said. Obviously he can't say he joined for the money, but I would have said something like "I am so glad to be here, and look forward to playing football again and bringing this club great success"

As you accomplish a dream, new ones develop. Based on his philanthropic work I would say he could see this as an opportunity to grow the sport in the biggest country in the world and help a whole lot of people in China and in his home country.

Kyoufu

It's just PR talk really. Probably told to say those things by the club.

Slizz

Just got back from seeing TDK:R.

Holy shit, that was incredible.

The best out of all of them for sure, the visuals were amazing and I actually sat for 164 minutes and was not bored once. Of course I was fidgeting towards the end but thats just because I'd been sitting for so long.

Just got back from seeing TDK:R.

Holy shit, that was incredible.

The best out of all of them for sure, the visuals were amazing and I actually sat for 164 minutes and was not bored once. Of course I was fidgeting towards the end but thats just because I'd been sitting for so long.
Can you tell me if that douchebag junior's spoilers were legit? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom