• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sky Italia reporting that Liverpool have included Alberto Aquilani in their first-team squad for pre-season training.

ibdBR5VWeTepxe.gif

Google says it means "Fuck you" :lol nice.

If refs gave yellows to every player that told them to F off then there'd be a whoooooooole lot of cards being given.

Swearing in Italian to an Italian ref...lol.

Hi guys! Sup y'all.

Pirlo's pelanty was very good and England were rubbish. We are really bad at football and I think we will be for a while.

I feel sorry for Gerrard and Joe Hart who were very good.

Also is it true Kagawa turned down #7?

K1LLER7

Hi guys! Sup y'all.

Pirlo's pelanty was very good and England were rubbish. We are really bad at football and I think we will be for a while.

Where have you been? Exams?

There were reports that he did, but from what's on the Man Utd website, I'm not too sure.
Would prefer if he got the No.7

Hixx

Hi guys! Sup y'all.

keeley hazell, sorry, twicca isnt sending my tweets for some reason

might have to go back to stock twitter app

Wilbur

Banned
Hi guys! Sup y'all.

Hey Vivaaaaaa hope you're enjoying NY

Yen

Sky Italia reporting that Liverpool have included Alberto Aquilani in their first-team squad for pre-season training.

We did that last season too. John Henry said he was our best player and he should definitely be kept. Two weeks later, AA is sent on loan!

Arnie

BeakerFreakout.gif

Good start, but as Yenrot says, we did this last season, he played amazingly well and we still loaned him out. Hopefully Rodgers works his magic; he can speak Italian I believe.

Wes

venison crêpe
If I understand correctly, the new Rangers Club whatever it's called have been denied permission to rejoin the SPL and must now ask to join their lowest league?

elseanio

Whats the story behind the colors and tribal? Has that been covered/explained?

Nope. Purple is the colour of the City, and I guess Orange goes with it..

Likely that they had a whole marketing team behind it, and this is what will sell in the US or Asia.

Kem0sabe

Always loved the Portuguese expression before big matches: "Até os comemos". Means "We will even eat them".

My facebook page is littered with friend messages and pics claiming that for the Spain game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Always loved the Portuguese expression before big matches: "Até os comemos". Means "We will even eat them".

My facebook page is littered with friend messages and pics claiming that for the Spain game.

Portugal - Italy. Believe!

For third place.

Arnie

Prefer the third shirt to the black/grey away.

Same. That thing's just so outlandish that I might buy it at the end of the season for cheap. The away kit's terrible though. It's hard to fuck up a plain black shirt, but Warrior did it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Flamini have signed on for one more season with Milan, at a reduced annual salary of €1.6m, which would be €2.9m less than his previous wage.

So with Flamini and Montolivo, I guess Aquilani is safe for now?

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say that my wife had a 12 week scan today and everything is going okay. If things go as plan, there will be a new little Liverpool supporter come Jan 2nd. I'm like super happy at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom