• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say that my wife had a 12 week scan today and everything is going okay. If things go as plan, there will be a new little Liverpool supporter come Jan 2nd. I'm like super happy at the moment.

Congratulations!

Please re-consider the Liverpool thing though.

Wilbur

Banned
Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say that my wife had a 12 week scan today and everything is going okay. If things go as plan, there will be a new little Liverpool supporter come Jan 2nd. I'm like super happy at the moment.

I'm not, don't let him grow up wearing shit tribal shirts

congrats :)

Arnie

Congratulations man.

Mancini: England suffer from no winter break.

I have to say, he is quite correct.
I'd rather have Liverpool play football over christmas and new year than see England reach the semis or a final in national tournaments.

WJD

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and say that my wife had a 12 week scan today and everything is going okay...

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

...If things go as plan, there will be a new little Liverpool supporter

tumblr_m5yknslYZz1rphxr6o1_500.gif

dc89

Fuck Barca man!!

Roman nears the City exit doors. Barca plan to place him in the B squad, the 19 year old joined City 3 years ago in a deal worth £1m following a recommendation from Pablo Zabaleta.

I'm bummed with this because behind Suarez he is the brightest prospect at City's youth setup. Behin Roman it's a toss up between Rekik, Razak and Wabara.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Arsenal won a trophy yesterday after a long drought of silverware. They beat Belgrano and were crowned Argentine champions.

Best Arsenal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Whoa, CONGRATS man!

You're going to name him Lebron aren't you?

elsk

Banned
Fuck Barca man!!

Roman nears the City exit doors. Barca plan to place him in the B squad, the 19 year old joined City 3 years ago in a deal worth £1m following a recommendation from Pablo Zabaleta.

I'm bummed with this because behind Suarez he is the brightest prospect at City's youth setup. Behin Roman it's a toss up between Rekik, Razak and Wabara.

Roman?

Az

You are about 6 weeks ahead of me. Congrats dude, I can't describe how I am feeling right now.

Hey guys thanks for the congrats. The last few weeks have been a bit hard on my wife family especially with one of her brothers who has fallen ill. So its been great to get some good news for once. I'm hoping sharing this news with him will hopefully give him some renewed strenght to fight his illness.

You're going to name him Lebron aren't you?

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

You are about 6 weeks ahead of me. Congrats dude, I can't describe how I am feeling right now.

I know exactly how you feel.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Screw you guys, I want one too. Wilbury! Let's adopt someone and name him Verratti!

edit: On second thought, maybe Wilbury isn't the best choice...

Messi

Fuck Barca man!!

I am not sure how this is a fuck Barca situation. This stuff happens all the time.

elsk

Banned
We had this guy in the reserves: Christoph Knasmüllner. He is a CAM, very talented and van Gaal was going to promote him in the next season but the kid was an ass and wanted to start already. He then wanted to move to Inter, van Gaal said fuck him, so he left. Never got the chance to play for Inter and now he plays in a second division bundesliga team.

Ass.

Kem0sabe

Nice to hear, we are planning one (making or trying to) this winter. :)

Messi

We had this guy in the reserves: Christoph Knasmüllner. He is a CAM, very talented and van Gaal was going to promote him in the next season but the kid was an ass and wanted to start already. He then wanted to move to Inter, van Gaal said fuck him, so he left. Never got the chance to play for Inter and now he plays in a second division bundesliga team.

Ass.

Sounds like Pogba.

spidye

Ass.

I read somewhere, I think it was transfermarkt, that the had a huge fallout with the U19 coach and that's why he left. The coach knew that he was very talented and wanted him to train more but knasmüller thought he's already good enough.

Kem0sabe

Touche, Italians killed football last night.

I think this catenaccio shit is an urban myth, some of the best attacking teams in football history have been Italian... Milan, Juventus, Inter, Maradona´s Napoles.

Heck, Italy has produced some of the most exciting attacking talent of the last few decades for that matter.

I think the perception that Italian teams are defensive is just down to the pragmatism of it´s football, and especially it´s coaches. When it´s time to attack, they do so beautifully, when it´s time to defend they do it equally well, the great Italian teams of the past that is.

xbhaskarx

If I understand correctly, the new Rangers Club whatever it's called have been denied permission to rejoin the SPL and must now ask to join their lowest league?
Wow good thing Rangers fans were so outraged at the thought of an American owning their team that they got him to back out, this sounds far better.

Arnie

Ben smith from the BBC saying a deal for sigurdsson is very close. He says other clubs are interested but the relationship between him and Rodgers is 'very, very strong'.

Wilbur

Banned
Screw you guys, I want one too. Wilbury! Let's adopt someone and name him Verratti!

edit: On second thought, maybe Wilbury isn't the best choice...

Wilbury Verrati Cleverley Yurt Neogaf will be the most sexualised predator child of all time.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't tell Pogba that or his confidence will drop.

I put him out on loan and he went to Cagliari but he said he felt he was too good to go out on loan. So I brought him back, played him and he had a hissy fit when he was brought off, the cunt

Lightning

Banned
Congrats mate. Hope it all goes well for you.

Slizz

Just made my first FK in I want to say about 6+ months in FIFA.

Honda with CSKA right in the upper 90, guy quit right after.

Slizz

Yeah FKs are really hard, unless you are playing against Awesome Animals :p

I'd have to say my shot was 1/1000.

Usually I let the camera settle then precisely line up my shot and try for optimum power. This time I didn't let the camera settle, had it aimed about 3 yds inside the post, put some post shot curve on it and let it fly. Really felt good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom