• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I always thought that dunga's brazil was the team to beat in 2010 never understood the self meltdown against holland.

That team was the best counterattacking side I've ever seen.

Error

Robinho is like Klose and Podolski. Average to bad at club level, completely different on the international stage.

elsk

Banned
Robinho is like Klose and Podolski. Average to bad at club level, completely different on the international stage.

Podolski has only been good in his club, don't know what are you talking about. Robinho sucks everywhere also.

GorillaJu

The only problem with Suarez is that he rarely ever goes for the simple pass and ends up giving possession away too easily as a result. He almost always goes for a dibble first and then tries some fancy flick to bring a teammate in, which very few teammates are privy too, since he seems to operate on his own plane.

He's still our best player, and if not he's close. Lucas, Gerrard, Pepe and Agger would all give good competition for that spot.

Lol. I was doing unranked H2H And just faced a kid who put this team out there:
XbVXi.jpg

We drew 2-2 :/

GorillaJu

You can get Kettle chips in Japan actually. They're probably expensive though. Haven't bought them yet but I've seen them on the shelves!

Kyoufu

Just stick to the green tea Kit Kats, and all the other weird flavours you can get in Japan.

I would kill for a green tea Kit Kat.

Nobody should feel shame about browsing RAWK's transfer thread. It's deeply comic.

Link? I could do with a laugh.

Sweet potatos, lime and chili. It's a GAME CHANGER, you can shove your kettle crap up your ass

iMBb4SBb8g9yZ.jpg

WHAT IS THIS AND WHERE DO I FIND IT

Error

the more I think, the more I like the idea of signing drogba. we didn't win the major titles last season because villa went down and that was 25-30 goals down the drain, I think the team doesn't want to risk one of their strikers going down for a long time like this season without anyone to replace them.

Drogba would give us another option when teams park the bus. I would sign him for sure, if his wage demand isn't that high.

K1LLER7

the more I think, the more I like the idea of signing drogba. we didn't win the major titles last season because villa went down and that was 25-30 goals down the drain, I think the team doesn't want to risk one of their strikers going down for a long time like this season without anyone to replace them.

Drogba would give us another option when teams park the bus. I would sign him for sure, if his wage demand isn't that high.

I think he'd offer what Barca wanted out of signing Ibrahimovic. A presence in the box who'll bully opposition defenders and win the ball in the air, also brings good work rate. A perfect plan B option of the bench if their usual tactics don't work.

near

Gold Member
I thought Drogba already signed with a club in China?

Weird turn of events. Reports in Spain say he's contract Shanghai allows him to leave at no cost to move to Barcelona. Even though he just signed a two and a half year deal with them.

K1LLER7

Weird turn of events. Reports in Spain say he's contract Shanghai allows him to leave at no cost to move to Barcelona. Even though he just signed a two and a half year deal with them.
Don't really believe it'll happen but if it does, he'd be a great buy. Suprised Madrid or others aren't interested.

near

Gold Member
I don't believe he'll move to Barcelona since he seemed very happy with he's move to China the other day, but if it's true that he's meeting Barcelona club directors on Tuesday, things could get ugly.

GorillaJu

Well the Drogba thing is apparently a specific clause about Barcelona - that if they come knocking, he can move on a free. We'll see soon enough, eh?

Also exactly what is so laughable about the RAWK transfer forum? I'm reading the threads now and I can't even find anything that by your standards would seem so odd. Certainly nothing crazier than the Euro thread here (or this one at times).

Are you laughing about the fact that there's a thread on James Rodriguez, in spite of the fact that everyone understands the chance of him coming is 0 and the link that's been made is likely bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom