• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the right time to ask, but what does everyone think about Moutinho as a replacement for Modric. Villas-Boas would probably like him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Probably not the right time to ask, but what does everyone think about Moutinho as a replacement for Modric. Villas-Boas would probably like him.

Would be great but I doubt we could afford him. Maybe the AVB factor would help.

jtb

Banned
Almeida is shit. If he can't finish, at least hold the fucking ball up so you can lay it off to Ronaldo/Nani rather than just pinging it back to a midfielder.

Messi

What do you mean?

He and Torres were 2 on 1 with the keeper and Pedro tried to round the keeper instead of giving Torres the easy tap in. Del Bosque was fuming when he missed and pulled him off the field next time the ball went out.

Edit: vs Germany

Yen

He and Torres were 2 on 1 with the keeper and Pedro tried to round the keeper instead of giving Torres the easy tap in. Del Bosque was fuming when he missed and pulled him off the field next time the ball went out.

Wow. That's not how I'd show my disapproval, but each to their own.

K1LLER7

:(

seriously this happens quite a bit, not a reason to not play the best natural winger in your team

Messi

Now is the time

ghostface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom