• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
wait, Xavi was taken off for Pedro? Wow. VDB's really going for it, I guess. Alonso/Xavi/Busquets/Iniesta always seemed like overkill in midfield.

awww... that was a ridiculously good break for Portugal.

Moobabe

I'm glad to find you all in here - so many people who don't ever watch football seem to be in that thread.

Someone just told me Ronaldo shagged the girl with the massive tits that used to be in Hollyoaks :O

Is this true?

Need pics - no idea who you're on about.

jtb

Banned
I blame Meireles more than Ronado on that last chance.

same, if he plays the ball ahead of Ronaldo, there's no way any of the defenders beat him - and he scores from that kind of angle regularly. at the very least, he'd get a corner out of it.

K1LLER7

This is like the Barca - Madrid copa final. Ronaldo to score a header in extra time?

Portugal would be so good of they had a striker who could finish.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm glad to find you all in here - so many people who don't ever watch football seem to be in that thread.

Need pics - no idea who you're on about.

dsmGRl.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Note to Spain: just because you have more midfielders on the pitch doesn't mean you auto-win the game.

jtb

Banned
there's only been ONE SHOT ON TARGET in the entire match?! goddamn, this match is dire.

it started so well too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom