• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Adam becomes Allen
Spearing becomes Sahin (for a year)
Kuyt becomes Borini
Bellamy becomes Dempsey (probably)
Carragher becomes Coates :)P)
Maxi becomes Sterling
Carroll becomes ?

Not even the point. They're bringing in genuine talent for little money.

It was the exact opposite last year.

spidye

Man, Fazeli happened.

I still can't believe this and it's done. Don't know what he did to get Leverkusen letting Yesil go.

fazeli has absolutely no saying in the transfer business of a club. you have to ask völler why he sold him.

völler is a tool. that's why

Carbonox

Ryan Taylor looked in serious pain there.

Edit: Aaaaaand he's injured. Still don't need any more players though, do we Pardew and co? Delirious fucks.

a funny pic for you Ajax fans, enjoy the group stage...
we'll probably finish 4th behind you =\

12a7a27c.jpg

Arnie

Its not even official yet, and in most cases media figures are incorrect. So we should remain patient until there is a press release.

Clubs never release official figures, so I don't know what 'press release' you're waiting for. Figures are always discovered and disseminated by the media, that's just how football works.

Its not even official yet, and in most cases media figures are incorrect. So we should remain patient until there is a press release.

It's up to £12 million including add-ons though, which does sound about right. We don't report exact figures to the Stock Exchange any more either.

elsk

Banned
fazeli has absolutely no saying in the transfer business of a club. you have to ask völler why he sold him.

völler is a tool. that's why

Yeah, Yesil had a long term contract to avoid a situation like this. Surely they accepted to sell him for some stupid reason.

"We sold to stop him from joining a rival club for much more money in the future" I can totally see Voller saying that :p

Carbonox

Marveaux is awesome. I want to see him in our first team.

This.

Seriously, this formation is fucking potentially amazing:

---------Tiote---Anita---------
-----------Cabaye------------
Ben Arfa-----------Marveaux
------------Cisse--------------

Fucking Pardew man.

near

Gold Member
Clubs never release official figures, so I don't know what 'press release' you're waiting for. Figures are always discovered and disseminated by the media, that's just how football works.

Yes I know. I'm referring to press release stating he has signed. Figures are normally inaccurate - but those speculative numbers from close sources.

Lyon denied it on twitter

Olympique Lyonnais ‏@OL_officiel
pas d'accord trouvé avec Tottenham pour le transfert d'Hugo Lloris #lloris

:(

Olympique Lyonnais informs not have reached an agreement with Tottenham for the transfer of Hugo Lloris.

Proposals submitted by Tottenham tonight are significantly distant from the principle which was officially recorded on August 26 and had opened up discussions between the player and the London club.

It sounds like we're messing them about a bit considering they're pretty desperate for money.

Seep

Agger is banned for Sunday is he not?

Also dc543 if you're gonna post then post, stop with the PR twitter shite.

Looks like CSKA is the Russian team this year with the WTF elimination in Europe. This shit doesn't help the coefficient. Oh well, at least Anzhi might make it through.

TeegsD

My first official Sporting game of the season starts in 10. All we need to do is draw 0-0 but looking at the last three games, we will definitely concede in the first half. Europa League is needed because we're just gonna do really shit in the league too often to place well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom