• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I think Downing could make an alright left back. Can't be any worse at going back than he is going forward.

I think he is a natural fit. Last season was ridiculous, he and Enrique were constantly in and around the same space and it just didnt work.

Arnie

Cross between Ozil and Macheda.

pic_18.jpg

Everyone happy with a 70/20/10 split on the GAF paid FPL?

The hair of Gomez
The eyes and skin of Ozil
The structure of Macheda
The shape of Morgan
The ability of a God

Thanks. When do they usually start selling them? A fortnight before the match?

Also I assume La Liga matches are best bought from their website too?

I'm asking price/seats wise.

A few days before the match.

Champions tickets use to be cheapier than Liga ones because they are midweek matches, and less people can attend.

dc89

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

dc is so enthusiastic about City and their website. It's kinda cute.

:D

Fortress Etihad in the background. I don't think anyone can say those teams are looking forward to facing City. Sure, City will be more worried about playing Real, but I'm sure they won't be looking forward to going up against us especially at home.

I mean, who would want to do battle with Yaya!!

Seep

Is Hyypia scouting for us in disguise? If he is such a prospect, my let him leave for just £1m.

In his interview Yesil said Sami had advised him about Liverpool and it was his dream to play for us.

Bellers, Xabi and Sami all doing a bit of scouting for us.

dc89

I'd love Juventus to get out of their group and then draw United (if they get out of their group).

I can see it now. Infront of the Stretford End.

POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man, Fazeli happened.

I still can't believe this and it's done. Don't know what he did to get Leverkusen letting Yesil go.

Fazeli is a #insertbannedwordhere ........ I thought we're done with him after nuri's gone but then I find out Gunter's agent is also him....fooooooooook!!!!

If Hyppia has anything to do with it then he really screwed them over...most promising youngster for 1M??? Heck even Bayern wouldn't do something like this nowadays....

Hyypia has too much integrity to purposefully help the transfer along for the good of Liverpool. He'd have been honest with the kid, but he wouldn't have helped us at the expense of Leverkusen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom