• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

What's up with Lescott, any chance he'll play this week. Got him on my bench but he hasnt done shit so far this season.

Fry

City gonna drop a bomb tomorrow and sign a striker.

Micheal Owen

image.php

MPW

Andy Brassell @andybrassell
Lyon release statement to say they've failed to reach agreement w/Tottenham on Hugo Lloris transfer. Could see it being resurrected

hmmm .... guess lyon wants more $

Carbonox

Vuckic is playing fantastic. Obertan ain't doing too bad but then his pace does their left back in every time, but he can't pull out a final product. Obertan's such a moron.

Lakitu

st5fu
Watching the match now. Not terribly interesting at all.

I'm actually looking forward to watching deadline day tomorrow on SSN. It's going to be hilarious.

I can't believe what a good deal Pool made by signing Yesil.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain who was as old as Yesil cost what? Some 10m pounds. He was playing in second division from what I understand, but goddamn Yesil went for 1/10 of his price...I can't believe it. Something's wrong here :O

elsk

Banned
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain who was as old as Yesil cost what? Some 10m pounds. He was playing in second division from what I understand, but goddamn Yesil went for 1/10 of his price...I can't believe it. Something's wrong here :O

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/yesil-hyypia-told-me-about-lfc

New signing Samed Yesil today revealed how Anfield legend Sami Hyypia played a big role in his move to Liverpool - and spoke of his determination to earn a first-team place over the coming years.

Neverkusen sucks.

Mastadon

Banned

You guys are getting me very excited about this kid.

Arnie

Class from Hendo there. Hurt himself making a challenge, got up and made two more to win us the ball whilst he was still blatantly in pain.

Suarez having a bit of a shocker tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom