• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

It could easily happen. Arsenal have the money and they need a player like that. £18m would probably do it.

While I have my doubts about Arsenal coughing up the money we'd want, I very much doubt the deal would be announced on a random French TV show.

TeegsD

hahaha ronaldo u scumbag

<3 messi

RasJc.jpg

Scumbag? k

elsk

Banned
You guys are getting me very excited about this kid.

I doubt he's going to start any match, after reading his declarations on LFC website. Surely he would had a bigger chance to get first team action at Leverkusen, but hey it's his career :p

Lakitu

st5fu
Suarez doesn't look with it tonight. He hasn't been amazing this season so far. Let's hope he comes back into form because when he is, he's brilliant.

near

Gold Member
While I have my doubts about Arsenal coughing up the money we'd want, I very much doubt the deal would be announced on a random French TV show.

They were pressured into a deadline day signing of Arteta for £10m last summer. So it could happen. But I'd actually love it if he stays with you guys.

Carbonox

They were pressured into a deadline day signing of Arteta for £10m last summer. So it could happen. But I'd actually love it if he stays with you guys.

Selling Tiote without signing a replacement would make so fucking furious it would be difficult to care for the club this season. The whole Summer stinks of something fierce. As if Mike Ashley is purposefully trying to fuck the club over.

Bumhead

Banned
When was the last time Jenas kicked a football?

He seems to have spent the last 10 years sat around in various teams' reserves.

(Exaggeration I know)

dc89

With De Jong off to Milan that leaves a bit hole in the City squad for a midfielder.

A bit whole for a guy with a surname very similar.

I doubt he's going to start any match, after reading his declarations on LFC website. Surely he would had a bigger chance to get first team action at Leverkusen, but hey it's his career :p

The thing i don't understand is, the only decent striker neverkusen has is Kiessling while Liverpool has plenty more......The move is no surprise though since Fazeli is his agent. Perhaps Voller is just sick of dealing with him
he's a tool, no doubt

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Selling Tiote without signing a replacement would make so fucking furious it would be difficult to care for the club this season. The whole Summer stinks of something fierce. As if Mike Ashley is purposefully trying to fuck the club over.

Anita is the replacement in this situation isn't he?

Lightning

Banned
Fantastic buy Arteta. At first I thought 10mil was a little on the high side but after his performances I no longer think it was. I like that deal now.

Labadal

I knew from the first presser that Rodgers held that Carroll would leave. I'll still like him. A shame we didn't give him a chance. Good luck Andy, I'll see you in my Fantasy team.

near

Gold Member

I don't think there is a need to worry, Pardew seems to know what he's doing. He's taking you guys places, besides Tiote is injured right now right?

Fantastic buy Arteta. At first I thought 10mil was a little on the high side but after his performances I no longer think it was. I like that deal now.

Same thought he's price tag was exaggerated due to he's age, but he seems to have justified it - if he manages to continue he's form into this season.

Carbonox

Anita is the replacement in this situation isn't he?

Theoretically but after his horror show against Chelsea, I'm not so comfortable with that decision as he looks like he needs more time to settle. Bigirimana is Tiote 2.0 but he's not ready for week-in, week-out PL action just yet.

We'd need a quality CM to replace Tiote. It won't happen though cos Newcastle are fucking retards. We'll sell Tiote and Mike Ashley will still expect even more from this team than last season.

I don't think there is a need to worry, Pardew seems to know what he's doing. He's taking you guys places, besides Tiote is injured right now right?

Yeah he's injured. Might not make the Aston Villa game at the weekend.

So it's Hyypia then, I'd boo his ass if I were a Neverkusen fan. Although Yesil might have already decided to leave at this point. I hope he'll get some experience out of this season at Liverpool, maybe even play in some EPL games.
And I sure as hell hope that Sahin won't turn him on playing for Germany. He always said he'd like to play for Germany (not Turkey) so I hope Sahin won't change his mind.

Kyoufu

Theoretically but after his horror show against Chelsea, I'm not so comfortable with that decision as he looks like he needs more time to settle. Bigirimana is Tiote 2.0 but he's not ready for week-in, week-out PL action just yet

Anita was one of our best players statistically in that game.

We need M'Vila if we're selling Tiote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom