• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I'm not sure that Dembele/Moutinho is an improvement on Modric/VdV.

I'm think SAF was looking at CMs, but he probably wants to see what Ando and Cleverley can do this season. Its an extremely long shot but if Ando can stay fit we may not even need a new CM this season.

Giggs and Scholes will be gone next year so we'll definitely need a new one then.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No fucking way

Daniel-Levy-Tottenham.jpg

Hail to the king

Neither am I but they are two great players. The potential is there.

I'm sure SAF was looking at CMs, but he probably wants to see what Ando and Cleverley can do this season. Its an extremely long shot but if Ando can stay fit we may not even need a new CM this season.

Giggs and Scholes will be gone next year so we'll definitely need a new one then.
might not be an improvement but Modric/VDV is pretty good anyway. Tough to better it.

They get a good player in Moutinho and in Dembele another good player who offers something a bit different to their other players

K1LLER7

I'm think SAF was looking at CMs, but he probably wants to see what Ando and Cleverley can do this season. Its an extremely long shot but if Ando can stay fit we may not even need a new CM this season.

Yeah, think this'll be a big season for Anderson. Just hope he can keep fit and lose some of that weight. He tends to get tired in the second half quite often, makes it easy for the other team to walk through the midfield.

I'm hoping the main 2 CM's will be Carrick and Cleverly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sylvie van der Vaart ‏@sylvievdervaart
Thank you Spurs, and all the fans for an amazing time!You guys have the greatest team in England. Will ♥you always#coys Time to go home now♥

The hottest WAG in the league has gone.

fuenf

Sounds like she was never 'here' in the first place. Doesn't she live in Germany?

Well, she was offered tons of TV jobs after VdV first went to Hamburg and became quite popular. She's been on TV ever since and is one of the most famous TV personalities in Germany. It's definitely a career move for her.

Adam will do well at Stoke. Not even in a "thug and long ball" kind of way. He will suit the way they play and his delivery can genuinely be dangerous at times. At a team up the table it doesn't work as well because the expectancy is for each and every pass to be a good one and breaks in play aren't helpful. At Stoke he can send as many of those crazy passes as he likes, he knows somebody will be waiting for every one and only needs one or two a game to come off.

And he will snap a few legs too.

Kyoufu

Anyone got the EL groups in full?

Group A

Liverpool(ENG)
Udinese(ITA)
Young Boys(SUI)
Anzhi(RUS)

Group B

Atlético(ESP)
H. Tel-Aviv(ISR)
Plzeň(CZE)
Académica(POR)

Group C

Marseille(FRA)
Fenerbahçe(TUR)
Mönchengladbach(GER)
AEL(CYP)

Group D

Bordeaux(FRA)
Club Brugge(BEL)
Newcastle(ENG)
Marítimo(POR)

Group E

Stuttgart(GER)
København(DEN)
Steaua(ROU)
Molde(NOR)

Group F

PSV(NED)
Napoli(ITA)
Dnipro(UKR)
AIK(SWE)

Group G

Sporting(POR)
Basel(SUI)
Genk(BEL)
Videoton(HUN)

Group H

Internazionale(ITA)
Rubin(RUS)
Partizan(SRB)
Neftçi(AZE)

Group I

Lyon(FRA)
Athletic(ESP)
Sparta Praha(CZE)
H. Kiryat Shmona(ISR)

Group J

Tottenham(ENG)
Panathinaikos(GRE)
Lazio(ITA)
Maribor(SVN)

Group K

Leverkusen(GER)
Metalist(UKR)
Rosenborg(NOR)
Rapid Wien(AUT)

Group L

Twente(NED)
Hannover(GER)
Levante(ESP)
Helsingborg(SWE)

dc89

Moutinho for £20m is a steal. I would have loved him at City.

Apparently City are ready to move for M'Vila if a fee can't be agreed for Garcia

Good draw also for us in the sense we don't have to travel far. Portugal is the furthest.

Now let's sign someone today, hold on to Cabaye and Tiote and I'll be a happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom