• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa make take-it-or-leave-it bid for Charlton's Dale Stephens & have another midfield option lined up.

No further news on the three strikers they are chasing.

Wilbur

Banned
I saw a Mackem in Norwich once. Looked like it was having the time of its life. Caked in suncream and drinking blue VK.

Geordies would have done without the suncream #hardnuts #cheryl #mantits

I was up there like a year ago and my cousin and I went to see Harry Potter and there was a topless bloke in the cinema. Was odd.

Hixx

I saw a Mackem in Norwich once. Looked like it was having the time of its life. Caked in suncream and drinking blue VK.

I've seen a Mag in Norwich too.

jbbDmpQw0spgc9.jpg

Literally the saddest of fucks.

Or just another Newcastle fan.

As an United fan today, you almost feel like the person outside the party with their nose pressed up against the glass :p

More like
:p

Was that Moutinho transfer confirmed anywhere? I don't see anything on bbc, sky, guardian

Great Group for us with Marseille and Istanbul. Don't know what to expect from Limassol. :D

Yeah, you should make it trough. Limassol are Cypriots - they be scary..
Did you see Nikosia in CL last season? They cray..

Wes

venison crêpe
I can't see a weak side from any of the Top 8.

United may need a CM.
Spurs could do with another striker, same with Liverpool.
Arsenal a DM.

Apart from that, those top 8 are all legit sides.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't see a weak side from any of the Top 8.

United may need a CM.
Spurs could do with another striker, same with Liverpool.
Arsenal a DM.

Apart from that, those top 8 are all legit sides.

Newcastle need a striker at least.

Everton are a wonderfully balanced side all over the pitch. Very good squad.

Morsel, bah

FootballFan

Watching Sky Sport News doing that transfer deadline segment. Bendtner doing his medical now for Juve. It's really happening lol..

Pablo Hernandez also arrived and is soon signing for Swansea? Damn.. That is a great signing. La Liga players leaving left and right lol.

It's official:
A. C. Milan wishes to announce the signing of Nigel De Jong from Manchester City. The player has signed a contract which expires on 30 June 2015.
Meanwhile, Bendtner asked for the #10 shirt. I wonder if Marotta is still laughing.

Wes

venison crêpe
@JamesNursey
Lucas Biglia & agent on standby in Brussels . Should be interesting. Several Premier clubs keen. Anderlecht want 8mill in account b4 he goes.

Man City and Southampton are two of those interested.

Cuddler

Yeah, I don't know about that.

Why did we loan out Masi? We needed a backup CB! :/
Yeah, I'm not sure either about Llorente. Talking about the CB, I think 6 players are enough, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Lucio, Caceres and Marrone. Conte is probably happy with how Marrone played as a CB, so that's probably why we loan out Masi. At least with Pro Vercelli he can always play.
Yeah, could've been worse.

groupswojf2.jpg

Group A,C and J are really interesting.
Meanwhile, Bendtner asked for the #10 shirt. I wonder if Marotta is still laughing.
lol, can't believe it. At least he has ambition and he's not scared of comparison. Yes, I'm looking at you Giovinco.

FootballFan

Charlie Adam said some nice things there about Liverpool and Rodgers, seems like a nice guy. Looks so damn old though lol. Not as bad as Spearing but still old looking.

I've seen a Mag in Norwich too.

http://i.minus.com/jbbDmpQw0spgc9.jpg[IMG]

[B]Literally the saddest of fucks.

Or just another Newcastle fan.[/B][/QUOTE]

Funny that because I'm sure you just had a picture of a Newcastle fan at a Norwich game at hand, just a few minutes after I mentioned Norwich. Cute that you have such an expansive well of little Newcastle moments like that.

There was a story a few years ago when Bendnter was at Arsenal and he took a test or something to prove how arrogant he is :lol

Pat Rice laughed his head off at this news Hahahaha

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lyon say Lloris to Spurs agreed.

All according to Levykaku

EDIT: JENAS TO SUNDERLAND IS OFF

YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY YOU TWAT

WHY DID YOU TURN AROUND

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
L'Olympique Lyonnais informe ne pas avoir trouvé d'accord avec Tottenham pour le transfert d'Hugo Lloris.

Les propositions transmises ce soir par Tottenham se sont éloignées très sensiblement du principe qui avait été acté le 26 août et qui avait permis d'ouvrir les discussions entre le joueur et le club londonien.

YES

There was a story a few years ago when Bendnter was at Arsenal and he took a test or something to prove how arrogant he is :lol

Pat Rice laughed his head off at this news Hahahaha

Bendtner underwent a psychiatric test at Arsenal designed to test players self-confidence, overseen by a fella named Jaques Crevoisier ''On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10!" said Crevoisier.

Hixx

Funny that because I'm sure you just had a picture of a Newcastle fan at a Norwich game at hand, just a few minutes after I mentioned Norwich. Cute that you have such an expansive well of little Newcastle moments like that.

it is literally the first return for "newcastle fan at sunderland norwich" in google.

Try again.

Lyon say Lloris to Spurs agreed.

All according to Levykaku

EDIT: JENAS TO SUNDERLAND IS OFF

YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY YOU TWAT

WHY DID YOU TURN AROUND

Today has just got a bit better.

Yeah, supposedly it's happening. Check out last page. Although no link/source yet, lol

That is great.

Why doesn't Newcastle sign some Wolfsburg players?
Ashkan Dejagah, Makoto Hasebe, Patrick Ochs, Peter Pekarik, Marco Russ und Tuncay Sanli are on the transfer list: http://www.bundesliga.de/media/native/autosync/52-12-13.pdf
They're all shit, lol...well except for maybe Dejagah, he's good at times.

Newcastle will not be signing anyone this window according to Pardew, but will look at it again in January.

:(

Well that's that then. All in all I'm happy, I didn't think we'd still have Ba, Cisse, Colo, Tiote, Cabaye and Ben Arfa at the end of this window, I thought 1 or 2 were sure to go.

We've given ourselves a job though because of the Europa games, It'll be tough to maintain a level of performance we need with such a thin squad. Still with a good draw we shouldn't have to play too many first team players so I'm sure we'll be just fine until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom