• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

#MUFC have loaned youngsters Luke Giverin and Gyliano van Velzen to Belgian second division club Royal Antwerp.

Also PSG want Van Der Wiel

pappe

If the rumors of Spurs signing actually do happen. They wold have had the best transfer window. The best part is that its very easy to see all their signings being able to gel and play well together in a similar style.

FootballFan

He's ONLY the best striker in the world.

I am certain he will tell his kids and grandchildren that he was the best in the world and was wanted by every club.
He plays with his collar up and all cool looking. You can just tell he is very up himself lol. I think it's entertaining though.

I am certain he will tell his kids and grandchildren that he was the best in the world and was wanted by every club.
He plays with his collar up and all cool looking. You can just tell he is very up himself lol. I think it's entertaining though.

Was funny when he wore pink boots and Adebayor had a fight with him on the pitch :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Cuddler

Bendtner underwent a psychiatric test at Arsenal designed to test players self-confidence, overseen by a fella named Jaques Crevoisier ''On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10!" said Crevoisier.

lololololol, awesome. I just imagined Bendtner presenting himself to Matri and Quagliarella:

Bendtner: Hello, I'm Bendtner, nice to meet you.
Matri: Hello, I'm Matri.
Quagliarella:Hello, I'm Quagliarella.
Bendtner:Are you guys players? I'm the new Juventus striker, they really need a good one.

lololololol

Mastadon

Banned
Spurs sign Moutinho for 22 million.

Any more complaints from Spurs fans? I'm here all day.

I still think they're missing a striker, but hey, so are we! How do the Spurs guys feeling about the amount of people coming in? You think they'll all gel okay?

Ushojax

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen BAE
Sandro Moutinho
Dembele
Lennon Adebayor Bale

my body is ready

Moutinho for £20m makes no sense, his clause is much higher and Porto's president is not the kind of president to just give players away, specially when they're invaluable to the team, which he is. Also he's been playing immensely well lately, and the Euro only increased his value.

Please let it not be true!

Wes

venison crêpe
Where's the gif of Bendtner blocking Fabregas' certain goal in the Champions League?

(may have got the players incorrect)

near

Gold Member
Moutinho for £20m makes no sense, his clause is much higher and Porto's president is not the kind of president to just give players away, also he's been playing immensely well lately, and the Euro only increased his value.

Please let it not be true!

We're talking about Levy here. He makes shit happen. :p

Let's hope it's completed.

Ushojax

Maicon to City.

1321348441-bale.jpg

K1LLER7

Inter Milan tell #SSN that Maicon has completed move to Manchester City #skydeadlineday

Time to get Bale in my Fantasy Team.

dc89

I love the negativity towards Maicon. So he's shit because Bale skinned him a few times?

Using that logic City should have sold Barry after the World Cup and United should get rid of Rooney because the last few derbies he's been in Kompany's pocket.

Give the guy a chance. Mancini Is trying to blend youth and experience.

near

Gold Member
Rafa will be missed, but our new look team is enough for me to remain happy. I'm expecting a few more outs.

Wilbur

Banned
I love the negativity towards Maicon. So he's shit because Bale skinned him a few times?

Using that logic City should have sold Barry after the World Cup and United should get rid of Rooney because the last few derbies he's been in Kompany's pocket.

He's shit because he's shit. Potentially Inter's worst player last season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Maicon is shit because he IS shit. Bale skinned him because he's no longer the pacey full back he once was.

Edit: What the fuck Wilbury, what are you doing in my mouth!

Ushojax

He's been poop for 2 years, and that's in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom