• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Liverpool ever even in for Ramirez or was it all agent-bollocks?

To get away from the madness, lets make a list of unique players in the world. Players whose role/style is not the same as anyone else.

I'll start wth Ronaldo

dc89

Rodney Marsh (is he a journo? Not sure what he is all I know is he's been right about City stuff in the past) says City could do something massive in the best few hours.

Last night he said we could pull something big off. A hour ago he said he believes a big deal is still on in Spain.

Soriano joins is tomorrow. It would be lovely for him to bring a player too.

3Sixty

Really? People are weird.

Listening to a few people on RAWK rewrite Carroll as a goal scoring, heading and physical monster has been the highlight so far.

Seems you're one of the few 'Pool fans that doesn't rate him.

Personally can't say i've seen enough of him to make a complete judgment. From what i have seen, he'll definitely improve us.

Salvadora

Rodney Marsh (is he a journo? Not sure what he is all I know is he's been right about City stuff in the past) says City could do something massive in the best few hours.

Last night he said we could pull something big off. A hour ago he said he believes a big deal is still on in Spain.

Roque Santa Cruz signing for Malaga?

caramac

Ex Man City player and Sky Sports pundit, got the sack If I remember correctly.

Rodney Marsh...of Man City fame...

Anyway, he's not a journo, used to do stuff for SSN before he got caught doing something dumb.

ShogunX

Seems you're one of the few 'Pool fans that doesn't rate him.

Personally can't say i've seen enough of him to make a complete judgment. From what i have seen, he'll definitely improve us.

Ramirez is a good player and it's no doubt a bit of a coup for Southampton but he's not somebody I would get salty over because he's not signed for LFC.

It's obvious the links with the top clubs was all agent posturing and I believe our interest ended in him the moment Comolli left the club. The fans on twitter are the typical non match going arm chair analysts that want any player linked to the club signed and then get outraged when it doesn't materialise. I bet the ''How can he go to them and not us'' is pretty popular right now.

Ramirez is a good player and it's no doubt a bit of a coup for Southampton but he's not somebody I would get salty over because he's not signed for LFC.

It's obvious the links with the top clubs was all agent posturing and I believe our interest ended in him the moment Comolli left the club. The fans on twitter are the typical non match going arm chair analysts that want any player linked to the club signed and then get outraged when it doesn't materialise. I bet the ''How can he go to them and not us'' is pretty popular right now.

We could be linked with Sean Dundee and they'd get pissed off if it didn't happen :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Let's see Falcao against a big team!

True. Pretend journalists on twitter kept linking him with Liverpool for some reason.

Meier

Well haven't I just embarced myself.

But I don't know all out past players :(

Oasis-Definitely-Maybe.jpg

That's Rodney Marsh in front of the fireplace.

Salvadora

Arsenal were in talks earlier over Chamakh exit but Bendtner/Park moves mean Wenger needs him. No arrivals as things stand #bbcfootball #afc @bbcsport_david 2 minutes ago
fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom