• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bendtner sounds excited <3 Welcome baby.

I'm sure we'll see banners ridiculing Marotta now, and it's fair, but I just don't want anyone abusing Bendtner unfairly.
Maybe next time stop with your silly bids for good players.
I hope there's no next time, I want Marotta to pack his bags and fuck off to a mid-table club where he belongs.
Juve's big striker signing was Nicklas Bendtner.

Everyone let that sink in.

juventus_sebastian_giovinco.jpeg

Not a big striker (har har), but he was one of the best in Serie A last season. We can't argue with his 16G/11A.

Manager

Sky claiming Javi Garcia is having a medical in the next hour. Still not sure what to think, a lot of people seem to think he's overrated. £16m is a lot of money.

Fry

Sky claiming Javi Garcia is having a medical in the next hour. Still not sure what to think, a lot of people seem to think he's overrated. £16m is a lot of money.

Nah, he's good. He isn't better than De Rossi, neither is an upgrade on what you already got, but he's good.

Wessiej

He's the guy I was talking about before. Already better than Babel.

Tought you meant Sana, he's awesome too ;). Well let's see, if Babel isn't going to play much this year we don't lose much moneywise, so it's not a bad deal. Is Anderson ready for the first team? Guessed we bought him for the youth teams...

Linius

Tought you meant Sana, he's awesome too ;). Well let's see, if Babel isn't going to play much this year we don't lose much moneywise, so it's not a bad deal. Is Anderson ready for the first team? Guessed we bought him for the youth teams...

From what I heard Frank is bringing him slowly, so starting at the second team.

Manager

I was thinking more like Yaya, but he's probably not a DM these days?

Nah I wouldn't call him that, he always runs himself tired offensively. The only reason to when he's on his own half is if he's too tired to run anywhere. It gets better at the end of the season though.

bjaelke

Depends on Ajax. He had a major breakthrough over the last 18 months and is already capped twice on the national league team + starter at Aalborg before the transfer.

Manager

The reporter on SSN keeps saying the Javi Garcia fee is £16m, yet the SSN studio people keep saying £24m... are they actual idiots or possibly trying to sound sensational?

ShogunX

Disagree. Think he was very bright. I was impressed by his movement and constant involvement. Clear he has talent too.

£12m is perhaps too much, but I think he is potentially a really good player in the making.

You think? The whole Uruguay team was underwhelming and I certainly didn't see anything bright about Ramirez in the few games they played. He gave the ball away on countless occasions and ran down blind alleys with better options inside.

Not saying Ramirez is an average player as I would have him at Liverpool but for me his showing at the Olympics is the reason he is at Southampton and not a bigger club in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom